The Student Room Group

Lonely

I’m 22, only have 2 friends, never had a bf and feel that I’m the problem? How can I change this?
Reply 1
I want to make more friends that want to hang out without me constantly having to ask them to. I’ve never had a bf cause I feel he would judge me on the fact I have few friends. I want to make more friends I just don’t know how to and I’m scared of been judged
Reply 2
Men have told me that I’m weird for having 2 friends and that’s there reason for not dating me. So I feel every person and every gender will judge me
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Men have told me that I’m weird for having 2 friends and that’s there reason for not dating me. So I feel every person and every gender will judge me

Just don't tell them you only have 2 friends and that's a weird reason to not date someone
Reply 4
Original post by bvbx
Just don't tell them you only have 2 friends and that's a weird reason to not date someone

They would eventually ask to meet my friends or can see from my social media that I don’t have anymore so I can’t lie
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
They would eventually ask to meet my friends or can see from my social media that I don’t have anymore so I can’t lie

Yeah when they eventually ask then you tell them but initially don't let them know about it as it is unnecessary anyway and it might make them judge you quickly before actually getting to know you.
Reply 6
Yes I’ve had it said to me quite a few times that they don’t want to associate with a loner cause it will make them look weird and bad by their friends?
Simple fact u r not looking at the right person or the right man...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending