The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Hi, yes I have started this course recently and am currently studying unit 2. How are you finding it?
I’m doing this course and struggling with unit 2
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Hi, Yes I am currently on unit 2 of the access to HE nursing diploma. How are you finding it? I
Original post by kc16_123
Hi, Yes I am currently on unit 2 of the access to HE nursing diploma. How are you finding it? I

I have just submitted my first draft for some feedback I thought it was really difficult to be honest
Original post by slbroadhead89
I have just submitted my first draft for some feedback I thought it was really difficult to be honest

how did you do! I'm trying to do unit 2 now but really struggling, mainly with the strengths and weaknesses part - they don't seem to relate to any theory! I tried to do the honey and Mumford learning styles but the questionnaire told me I was a reflector which makes no sense to me as one of my weaknesses is that I struggle to reflect on my work!
I am doing the access to HE with learn direct. Still.currently on question 6 - unit 1. X
I have started this course literally today. How far into it are you now and how are you finding it?
How are you all finding the course so far, what ynut are you all on ?

I'm currently working on unit 2. Think it's quite a hard unit really. Cant wait to get into the nursing side of it!
Reply 9
Original post by Stacyha210
Wondering if anyone on this site is using Learn Direct? I am currently working through the access to Nursing course, looking to see if anyone is doing the same?

I have just started this course today, how are you finding it?
Reply 10
Hi, Im on Unit 2. Ive just received feedback from the assessor on my first draft. I thought I did okay until I got the feedback. You really need to read the question and dont provide an emotive answer. Just redoing it now. I didnt expect to be struggling at the earlier stages for sure. This is the feedback I got for question 1 by the way. Good luck all! :-)1.Outline the factor, explaining what it is.2.Analyse how it may negatively impact on study, including the negative effect it may have.3.Analyse how the factor may be addressed.
Reply 11
Original post by LimaraC
I have just started this course today, how are you finding it?

Hi.I'm doing the access to HE Nursing with Stonebridge. Just making changes to Unit 2. I thought I would whizz through the ungraded sections, but this is not the case! might be easier for you, but allow plenty of time. It is frustrating that you cant move through any unit until you complete the first one i.e. it goes in order. Just read the question properly. Ive put too much energy into Unit 2 and I could have made it much easier than I have. Crack on. Good luck :-)
Reply 12
so I've just started the midwifery access course and im Blank On Unit 1 : Write a list of questions about the costs of HE study and the possible sources of financial support that you should ask each university/college that you are considering for your HE studies. Your list of questions must include a minimum of 4 costs that relate to study at university.
Your list of questions must also include a minimum of 4 sources of financial support.

I've gone completely blank . . I submitted some questions whereas it got a non achieved and I need to re-submit this unit for this question. I would appreciate it if someone could give me some sort of help on this. As I am literally BLANK. :/ not sure what going on if i'm just really silly - probably a straight forward thing to write and i'm sitting here not moving forward because of this .

Latest

Trending

Trending