Mimi2014
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Whats the quickest way to get a copy of transcript? I have applied for MSc Uni wants a copy I have misplaced original?
Diplomatic
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Mimi2014)
Whats the quickest way to get a copy of transcript? I have applied for MSc Uni wants a copy I have misplaced original?
Usually you can order certified copies from your uni online. Otherwise you can perhaps download a provisional copy from your exam mark portal, assuming you still have access.

Sometimes your personal tutor can access a copy for you too.
Last edited by Diplomatic; 2 weeks ago
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Mimi2014)
Email and ask for a PDF copy. Unfortunately your uni may make you pay for it if you require a stamped/authenticated one (and with corona who knows when you’ll get it).

There is a system called HEDD that with your written agreement the unis can contact each other to share your grades.
Mimi2014
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Diplomatic)
Usually you can order certified copies from your uni online. Otherwise you can perhaps download a provisional copy from your exam mark portal, assuming you still have access.

Sometimes your personal tutor can access a copy for you too.

Thanks I have received pdf transcript from uni this morning.
Mimi
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads