RachelM2020
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Just wondering if there’s anyone else out there that’s applied to the MSc Adult Nursing course for January 2021 intake?
Zee_gal
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RachelM2020)
Just wondering if there’s anyone else out there that’s applied to the MSc Adult Nursing course for January 2021 intake?
Me
Connie_Reu
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes I have :-) I have an interview next week...super nervous!
RachelM2020
Rep:
?
(Original post by Connie_Reu)
Yes I have :-) I have an interview next week...super nervous!
There’s a Connie on my interview list so that might be you! :-) mine is Thursday 2nd July??

I’m so nervous 🙈 there’s just so much to research it makes you feel really overwhelmed!
Zee_gal
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There’s a Connie on my interview list so that might be you! :-) mine is Thursday 2nd July??

I’m so nervous 🙈 there’s just so much to research it makes you feel really overwhelmed!
Is this your first interview?
RachelM2020
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zee_gal)
Is this your first interview?
It is yeah. This is the only university I applied to due to commitments at home, so I’m really keen to get my place here.
Zee_gal
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It is yeah. This is the only university I applied to due to commitments at home, so I’m really keen to get my place here.
I completely understand. I was really nervous prior to my first interview with Teesside. However, most unis ask similar questions. There's the background question, tell me about yourself or talk about your personal statement. Then there's the motivation based questions, e.g. why do you want to be a nurse. Next, the skills questions and finally, the scenerio based questions.
RachelM2020
Rep:
?
I completely understand. I was really nervous prior to my first interview with Teesside. However, most unis ask similar questions. There's the background question, tell me about yourself or talk about your personal statement. Then there's the motivation based questions, e.g. why do you want to be a nurse. Next, the skills questions and finally, the scenerio based questions.
Thanks for this, that really helps :-). It’s the scenario based question I think I’m most nervous about... it could be about anything and it’s scary being caught off guard!
Sam.C.Mat
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have a place for the Sept 2020 cohort
RachelM2020
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sam.C.Mat)
I have a place for the Sept 2020 cohort
Ah brilliant news, congratulations! :-)
Zee_gal
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thanks for this, that really helps :-). It’s the scenario based question I think I’m most nervous about... it could be about anything and it’s scary being caught off guard!
I understand as it is impossible to predict what scenario based questions you will be asked. Just remember that your response should reflect NHS values and the 6 C's of nursing.
Connie_Reu
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Yes that is me :-D I can see your name too! Don't worry i'm sure we will be ok if we get some good prep done! It's my only interview and application too so fingers crossed for us both and hopefully see you in January!
RachelM2020
Rep:
?
Yes that is me :-D I can see your name too! Don't worry i'm sure we will be ok if we get some good prep done! It's my only interview and application too so fingers crossed for us both and hopefully see you in January!
That’s what I’m spending my weekend doing!haha. Fingers crossed for both of us, I’ve only applied to this uni for this course too.

Let me know how you get on and good luck :-)
Connie_Reu
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That’s what I’m spending my weekend doing!haha. Fingers crossed for both of us, I’ve only applied to this uni for this course too.

Let me know how you get on and good luck :-)
Yes same lol I feel like I'm unsure what differences there will be in an MSc interview so basically just revising similar question types! Thanks so much and good luck to you too!
RachelM2020
Rep:
?
Yes same lol I feel like I'm unsure what differences there will be in an MSc interview so basically just revising similar question types! Thanks so much and good luck to you too!
Hi Connie, how are you? How did your interview go? Hope everything went well :-) x
Zee_gal
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Connie, how are you? How did your interview go? Hope everything went well :-) x
Hello, how was your interview?
RachelM2020
Rep:
?
Hello, how was your interview?
Hi :-) yes it went ok, it was my one and only interview so I have all my fingers crossed. Just wondering how long it will take to hear now.
Zee_gal
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi :-) yes it went ok, it was my one and only interview so I have all my fingers crossed. Just wondering how long it will take to hear now.
I'm glad to hear it went okay. Hopefully, you'll receive good news soon.
RachelM2020
Rep:
?
I'm glad to hear it went okay. Hopefully, you'll receive good news soon.
Fingers crossed for both of us, keep me updated :-)
Zee_gal
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Fingers crossed for both of us, keep me updated :-)
I will. You too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (64)
23.79%
Better than expected (56)
20.82%
Worse than expected (149)
55.39%

Watched Threads