The Student Room Group

MSc Adult Nursing at Northumbria Uni

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RachelM2020
Hi Connie, how are you? How did your interview go? Hope everything went well :-) x

Hi Rachel, I feel like it went well but having them thoughts after when you think ahh I wish I said that! I haven't heard anything as of yet, what about you? Hope everything went well x
Original post by Connie_Reu
Hi Rachel, I feel like it went well but having them thoughts after when you think ahh I wish I said that! I haven't heard anything as of yet, what about you? Hope everything went well x

I’m sure you did absolutely fine, don’t worry too much about it :-)

Yes I think it went ok, the lecturers were lovely weren’t they... I just hope they can see potential in both of us, hopefully we can study together!x
I’m sure you did absolutely fine, don’t worry too much about it :-)

Yes I think it went ok, the lecturers were lovely weren’t they... I just hope they can see potential in both of us, hopefully we can study together!x

Have a look on the portal today, I've just looked and I've been accepted for a conditional offer :biggrin: so excited! Let me know, I've got my fingers crossed for you xx
Have a look on the portal today, I've just looked and I've been accepted for a conditional offer :biggrin: so excited! Let me know, I've got my fingers crossed for you xx

Oh my god me too!! I’m so excited! Thank you so much for letting me know. Just need to get our RPL approved I guess? X
(edited 3 years ago)
Oh my god me too!! I’m so excited! Thank you so much for letting me know. Just need to get our RPL approved I guess? X

Yeyy that's fab news! Well done :smile: do you know what we have to do for it? xx
Original post by Zee_gal
I will. You too.

Hi, just wanted to let you know I have received my conditional offer - I didn’t get an email but if you log onto the portal all the details are on there! Fingers crossed for you xxx
Yeyy that's fab news! Well done :smile: do you know what we have to do for it? xx

As far as I’m aware it’s like a portfolio of evidence surrounding our experiences, I imagine it will be similar to an essay type document but I assume they might post something to us? We’ll need to prove that everything we’ve said is true.

Mine is predominately life experience with some transferable skills from my previous career mixed in. What about you?x
Reply 27
As far as I’m aware it’s like a portfolio of evidence surrounding our experiences, I imagine it will be similar to an essay type document but I assume they might post something to us? We’ll need to prove that everything we’ve said is true.

Mine is predominately life experience with some transferable skills from my previous career mixed in. What about you?x

I got an offer too. So happy
Original post by Zee_gal
I got an offer too. So happy

Brilliant news, congratulations :-)
Reply 29
Brilliant news, congratulations :-)

Thank you. I was told I need IELTS 7.0 overall but I have studied in the UK before. Do you have any idea how I should contest that? I dont really want to write the exam.
Reply 30

Congratulations to you too
Reply 31
hey..
well done to all of you! I'm wanting to do the MSc in nursing too. what are your guys' qualification backgrounds?? I heard you need a BSc to apply for a MSc, however, I have a BA hons in primary teaching with nearly 1000 placement hours, so lots of experience. any idea if I will need the BSc to apply?? thanks
Reply 32
Original post by Sofiya9
hey..
well done to all of you! I'm wanting to do the MSc in nursing too. what are your guys' qualification backgrounds?? I heard you need a BSc to apply for a MSc, however, I have a BA hons in primary teaching with nearly 1000 placement hours, so lots of experience. any idea if I will need the BSc to apply?? thanks

I have a BEng in Chemical Engineering. I dont think your first degree has to be a BSc
Reply 33
hi. thanks for the reply. the uni website states a BSc in entry requirements, but I'm hoping they'll assess on an individual basis. Just waiting on a reply 🤞🙃
Original post by Zee_gal
Thank you. I was told I need IELTS 7.0 overall but I have studied in the UK before. Do you have any idea how I should contest that? I dont really want to write the exam.

I’m not sure to be honest, why don’t you give admissions a call?
Original post by Sofiya9
hi. thanks for the reply. the uni website states a BSc in entry requirements, but I'm hoping they'll assess on an individual basis. Just waiting on a reply 🤞🙃

Hi Sofiya

My degree is a BA Hons so I don’t think you need a BSc, although this may just be at Northumbria Uni.

Best of luck :-)
Reply 36
I’m not sure to be honest, why don’t you give admissions a call?

Thank you. I'll do that
Reply 37
Hi Sofiya

My degree is a BA Hons so I don’t think you need a BSc, although this may just be at Northumbria Uni.

Best of luck :-)

Thanks.. I'm a little hopeful now xx 🤞
Original post by Zee_gal
Thank you. I'll do that

Hi, how are you?

I was just wondering how you got on with the uni when you contacted them? Did you submit your RPEL document?
Reply 39
Hello, I'm fine, wbu? I actually declined my offer. Did you finish your RPEL document yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending