Trafy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hello
I want to apply for a long term BNP Paribas internship and I heard I'll need to do a Situation Judgement Test after I send out my CV. Do I have to do the test it immediately or is there some deadline? If so, how long ? I haven't practiced much of those tests and would like to get familiar before attempting the real thing so bit unsure about selecting the right timing to apply. Anyone applied before and could advise me? That would help loads!!
TheEpsilion98
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Most places give you at least 4 days and most give about a week
Trafy
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheEpsilion98)
Hey thanks for your reply !
I am hoping for 1 week, but I've been given 2 days before with another company and in this website https://www.jobtestprep.co.uk/bnp-pa...l%20interviews. they're making it sound like you have to complete it right away after submitting your CV. Any thoughts?
Trafy
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheEpsilion98)

I am hoping for 1 week, but I've been given 2 days before with another company and in the jobtestprep website they wrote "The first stage of the recruitment process is the completion of the application form. Here you are given the opportunity to upload your CV, as well as complete information regarding your extracurricular activities that may be of note to your application. In addition, you are required to complete the BNP Paribas situational judgement test." and second stage is Numerical/Verbal tests, kinda making it sound like you have to complete the SJT right away after submitting your CV. Any thoughts?
HatterofUni
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Trafy)

I am hoping for 1 week, but I've been given 2 days before with another company and in the jobtestprep website they wrote "The first stage of the recruitment process is the completion of the application form. Here you are given the opportunity to upload your CV, as well as complete information regarding your extracurricular activities that may be of note to your application. In addition, you are required to complete the BNP Paribas situational judgement test." and second stage is Numerical/Verbal tests, kinda making it sound like you have to complete the SJT right away after submitting your CV. Any thoughts?
Did they ever get back to you?
Trafy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by HatterofUni)
Did they ever get back to you?
They did, but negatively. Better luck next time !
HatterofUni
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Trafy)
They did, but negatively. Better luck next time !
Did you even do tests? How long did take to respond? Sorry to hear that . Its so hard to get in
HatterofUni
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Someone told me they are looking for only top 5 uni grads! But the guy looked like a big ass. He told me on linkedin then removed me as a connection. This bank people are just mean honestly
Last edited by HatterofUni; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (24)
30.77%
Less motivated (54)
69.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed