The Redlight District Reopens before the UK......

Watch
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
If this isn't the worst possible slap in the face for the government....

Countries are reopening shady industries the UK is even to prude to have that involves people getting naked 😂... We can't even have gym's... Pub's and restuarants allowed but still a full two week's away.

****ty Witty
Fatty Boris
Sir Vallance who can't find the epidemiological balance....Name:  Screenshot_20200625_014526_com.android.chrome.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  317.2 KB
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just because they're opening doesnt mean its right.
Realitysreflexx
Rep:
?
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Just because they're opening doesnt mean its right.
Well they have way less cases... Like averaging between 60-100 last two weeks.

I'm just impatient it's like all of Europe is back to normal (as possible) except for us 😂.
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Realitysreflexx)

I'm just impatient it's like all of Europe is back to normal (as possible) except for us 😂.
Are you not moving back to Europe?
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

Wait your turn, dont rush it, and it will come quicker.
Realitysreflexx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fermion.)
Are you not moving back to Europe?
In August....... Had i just went home, i would be chilling....not in a brothel lmao... But enjoying summer. Gym...mainly.
Realitysreflexx
Rep:
?
Wait your turn, dont rush it, and it will come quicker.
As a German citizen stranded in UK due to needing his degree certificate for his Master, it's been tough knowing my friend's are out enjoying life 😊😅😂 while im here........ They're all making fun of me tbh...
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
In August....... Had i just went home, i would be chilling....not in a brothel lmao... But enjoying summer. Gym...mainly.
Not long to go then is it? You can live without the gym for another few weeks like everyone else
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
As a German citizen stranded in UK due to needing his degree certificate for his Master, it's been tough knowing my friend's are out enjoying life 😊😅😂 while im here........ They're all making fun of me tbh...
Well tell 'em to shut up if it bothers you :rolleyes:
Realitysreflexx
Rep:
?
Not long to go then is it? You can live without the gym for another few weeks like everyone else
But i shouldn't have to if the UK government weren't a bunch of dip****s... 😂 😂 So yeah I'm salty. And you should be too.
Realitysreflexx
Rep:
?
Well tell 'em to shut up if it bothers you :rolleyes:
Can't tell them to shut up since they told me i should probably come home... And i was like surely UK will handle this well.............. 😂 Wow, disappointment... I've even questioned if my degree even has value... It's like the facade has been peeled back... And the reality revealed. England is damaged forever in my eyes... Quite sad actually... 😂 😔
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
But i shouldn't have to if the UK government weren't a bunch of dip****s... 😂 😂 So yeah I'm salty. And you should be too.
I’m not salty tbh :lol: everyone’s dealing with it and learning to deal with it so you should just get a grip tbh. Moaning about it on TSR all the time isn’t gonna reopen then gyms is it? There are many home workouts you can do (even in uni accommodation) to keep yourself sane. Obviously you won’t have professional equipment but like... just make do? You won’t be here soon anyway, probably for the best. You just sound bitter.
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Like LovelyMrFox said, just because brothels are reopening in other places doesn’t make it right.
Realitysreflexx
Rep:
?
I’m not salty tbh :lol: everyone’s dealing with it and learning to deal with it so you should just get a grip tbh. Moaning about it on TSR all the time isn’t gonna reopen then gyms is it? There are many home workouts you can do (even in uni accommodation) to keep yourself sane. Obviously you won’t have professional equipment but like... just make do? You won’t be here soon anyway, probably for the best. You just sound bitter.
I'm totally sane, but im pissed off I've wasted a summer I'll never get back, when in theory i could have just went home and been taken care of. Smh 🤦*♂️... That's definitely something to be bitter about....if anything being mistreated by your government is something you ought to be upset about. Shocked that you don't understand that.
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm totally sane, but im pissed off I've wasted a summer I'll never get back, when in theory i could have just went home and been taken care of. Smh 🤦*♂️... That's definitely something to be bitter about....if anything being mistreated by your government is something you ought to be upset about. Shocked that you don't understand that.
Tragic. I’m sure you’ll get over it :lol:

We have ALL wasted a summer we won’t get back. You’re not special.
Realitysreflexx
Rep:
?
Tragic. I’m sure you’ll get over it :lol:

We have ALL wasted a summer we won’t get back. You’re not special.
Yeah because you've voted in idiot's.. So not my responsibility... Your failure my suffering....

Not to mention the poor 60,000 souls.... BTW... Double of the nearest competitor.
Last edited by Realitysreflexx; 1 week ago
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah because you've voted in idiot's.. So no my responsibility... Your failure my suffering....
How do you know what I voted for :lol:
Realitysreflexx
Rep:
?
How do you know what I voted for :lol:
Well with your defense of the UK government only one person and party comes to mind tbh....
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well with your defense of the UK government only one person and party comes to mind tbh....
Where did I defend the UK government?

I simply told you to get a grip and stop moaning.

You seem to enjoy assuming a lot of things about my life. Can I politely ask you to stop that?
TCA2b
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm hoping this puts a chill in their spine in case they're thinking of repeating this debacle. I thought this was pretty good as well in describing how they've handled this. The way the economy is reopening does seem very haphazard.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (65)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (72)
21.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (62)
18.45%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (70)
20.83%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (34)
10.12%
I haven't started researching yet (33)
9.82%

Watched Threads