The Student Room Group

Ideas for surprising best friend on her b'day(virtually)

So bc of the lockdown,I can't go visit my best friend for her birthday. My friends and I were thinking of surprisingly her with something virtually. Can you guys suggest some ideas on how we can do that?;Also,we didn't want to compile of all of us singing hbd for her and wanted to do something else ,so if anyone has an idea please feel free to share! Thank you!
for my friend’s birthday, i managed to arrange a surprise party over zoom. maybe you could do that? 🤷🏻*♀️😊
Original post by ella’s words
for my friend’s birthday, i managed to arrange a surprise party over zoom. maybe you could do that? 🤷🏻*♀️😊

Ohh that's a great idea! Thank you.
Going with the party idea, you guys could do a game night (truth or dare, chat and etc.) where you do stuff that you normally would when you hang out. Put some ambient lighting around your respective rooms and play some music etc. You could even each order a pizza or takeaway and eat it together whilst chatting over zoom. My friends and I did something like that just for fun and it was really great!
Original post by kingaharuna
Going with the party idea, you guys could do a game night (truth or dare, chat and etc.) where you do stuff that you normally would when you hang out. Put some ambient lighting around your respective rooms and play some music etc. You could even each order a pizza or takeaway and eat it together whilst chatting over zoom. My friends and I did something like that just for fun and it was really great!

sounds great!! thanks 😃

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending