The Student Room Group

Psychology and Finance

I am currently in 12th grade and very confused about the future. I am really passionate about psychology, but I am worried about its future prospects. I am a really bright student, and I am planning to get a bachelors in psychology along with earn an ACCA for a plan B in the future. Is this a good idea?
If you want to do Psychology do clinical psychology with neuroscience it is in demand also you must do research
Original post by twinkle7304
I am currently in 12th grade and very confused about the future. I am really passionate about psychology, but I am worried about its future prospects. I am a really bright student, and I am planning to get a bachelors in psychology along with earn an ACCA for a plan B in the future. Is this a good idea?

hi, i think that we are all definitely in a extremely confusing time and you should continue to plan for your future regardless it's better to be over prepared rather than unprepared, if you find yourself passionate about a subject study it. psychology is a necessity all around the world you'll find that it's a good qualification to have. ACCA accounting degree? if so then you should probably start soon because it's also a good degree to have on the side and the pay is good for a uni student.
Reply 3
Original post by tuniseya_1
hi, i think that we are all definitely in a extremely confusing time and you should continue to plan for your future regardless it's better to be over prepared rather than unprepared, if you find yourself passionate about a subject study it. psychology is a necessity all around the world you'll find that it's a good qualification to have. ACCA accounting degree? if so then you should probably start soon because it's also a good degree to have on the side and the pay is good for a uni student.

thank you!
Reply 4
Original post by EHMMBH Roxx
If you want to do Psychology do clinical psychology with neuroscience it is in demand also you must do research

Do you have any evidence its in demand? Seems a really interesting thing to study and perfectly good for loads of jobs, but I've never heard there is some great demand for clinical psychologists. Its a pretty tough career to break into.

Quick Reply

Latest