A Level Edexcel maths help

Watch
MrD10
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I want to know what is studied at AS level for Edexcel maths. Can anyone give me a rough explanation. For example I want to know if we study core 1, core2, core 3 and core 4 at AS level. Obviously that is too much so I want to know everything we study in Yr 12. Thanks
SAARH.A5
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Have a look at the Edexcel AS Maths specification.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I assume from your question that you're taking Edexcel IAL, i.e. you aren't in the UK. If so, then ignore the link the previous poster posted - it's for the UK spec which is different.

For IAL AS Maths I think you have to do C1, C2 and an applied unit - e.g. S1 , M1 or D1. For the full A level you have to add C3, C4 and another applied unit, either another one ending in 1 or the unit 2 o the Unit 1 you took at AS.
The specification is here:
https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...-ASMathematics
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.72%
Note taking apps (6)
2.46%
Flashcards (47)
19.26%
Revision guides (15)
6.15%
Past papers (115)
47.13%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.28%

Watched Threads