Offering Help for GCSE/New A-level students.

Watch
freyamae
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey, I'm Freya. I'm currently in Year 12 and am studying Religious Studies, English Literature and History.
I was wondering if any Year 10s who are struggling with online learning need any help with their studies or revision. At GCSE I got all 7s,8s and 9s, so I could help with most subjects, with my A-level subjects and English language being my strong point.
Similarly, if any Year 11s wanting to go on and study any of my A-level subjects want to ask any questions I'm happy to help with that too .

lulumillie02
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
When is the best time to start revising for GCSE properly?
I'm in Year 10.
Muttley79
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by freyamae)
Hey, I'm Freya. I'm currently in Year 12 and am studying Religious Studies, English Literature and History.
I was wondering if any Year 10s who are struggling with online learning need any help with their studies or revision. At GCSE I got all 7s,8s and 9s, so I could help with most subjects, with my A-level subjects and English language being my strong point.
Similarly, if any Year 11s wanting to go on and study any of my A-level subjects want to ask any questions I'm happy to help with that too .
Just join in and help as threads are created - you don't need your own thread
freyamae
Rep:
?
(Original post by Muttley79)
Sorry I didn't know, plus I find it hard to find and navigate the threads which is why I made my own.
freyamae
Rep:
?
(Original post by lulumillie02)
When is the best time to start revising for GCSE properly?
I'm in Year 10.
Hey, I'd say start organising your notes near the end of the summer to make sure you have everything from year 10. Then just revise as you go throughout year 11, definitely get involved with revision classes and stuff. I started serious revision in the January of year 11 which gave me loads of time to get sorted before exams and made everything less stressful
Muttley79
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Sorry I didn't know, plus I find it hard to find and navigate the threads which is why I made my own.
Just look on the latest posts or in specific subject forums

It's much easier for students that way ...
legendary777716
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
can u help me on my thread
legendary777716
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
it is called can u help on these questions below
Porcha.xo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What revision books did you use ?
daveena_12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What books are you doing for English Lit and what board?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (33)
8.03%
Confident (55)
13.38%
Indifferent (58)
14.11%
Unsure (105)
25.55%
Worried (160)
38.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise