I don't know what to do anymore.

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So there's a lot going on in my life. I'm just struggling and I don't know what to do anymore. My health is getting worse, and so are my mental health issues, and yeah, I've told my mental health team about it, but they don't care. And all the other health stuff has to wait because of the pandemic, I know I'm not the only disabled/ill person in this position, but I am so ****ing over it. I feel like there's too much going on and I'm overwhelmed by all of it all the time and I'm sick of it. I feel so alone. I feel like a burden on everyone around me.

To be fair, I don't even know why I am posting this. I guess I just want someone to talk to.

Hope everyone is doing OK.
~•TIYA•TAKA
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So there's a lot going on in my life. I'm just struggling and I don't know what to do anymore. My health is getting worse, and so are my mental health issues, and yeah, I've told my mental health team about it, but they don't care. And all the other health stuff has to wait because of the pandemic, I know I'm not the only disabled/ill person in this position, but I am so ****ing over it. I feel like there's too much going on and I'm overwhelmed by all of it all the time and I'm sick of it. I feel so alone. I feel like a burden on everyone around me.

To be fair, I don't even know why I am posting this. I guess I just want someone to talk to.

i'm here !
if you want you can PM me !😉
PAPYRUS-UK
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

Hi,

It sounds like a horrible combination of a lot going on and not much if any support. It sounds like it has been building up inside you for a while and this post has come from the part of you that feels you need to talk about it?

There are still plenty of services open that offer phone or text support at the moment.

If you are having thoughts of suicide then you can contact us for a safe place to talk about it: https://papyrus-uk.org/

Other services where you can talk about mental health in general include:

https://www.supportline.org.uk/
http://www.sane.org.uk/
https://www.samaritans.org

If you are 25 or under you can also check these out:
https://youngminds.org.uk/
https://www.themix.org.uk/

Hope that helps

Socrates
brionyvj
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You're NOT a burden at all. Im sorry your mental health team doesn't help but maybe talk to someone else? Even just messaging a stranger whos willing to talk.
Hope you're ok, stay safe x
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Im sorry to hear :console:
You are not a burden. You are loved and appreciated. Lockdown is going to be over before you know it.
Post 3 gave some very good places to call. They can all really help you, so if your having a rough day, dont be afraid to call. If you ever need to talk, or someone to listen, please also dont hesitate to pm me :hugs:
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Okay, well thanks for those who are supportive. It means a lot. Dw about this post I'll ask mods to close it.
birights
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Okay, well thanks for those who are supportive. It means a lot. Dw about this post I'll ask mods to close it.
i'm really sorry someone's decided to comment horrible and unhelpful things. but please know that so many of us are here for you and please feel free to reach out for help at anytime. there are a lot of support networks out there too. i'm not sure if you have heard of kooth but it has helped me, you can chat live to counsellors online and there is often a wait time and they are only on at certain times but it is helpful! and you can always switch to different counsellors if you found one at the beginning where you don't think really suited you. anyways, i hope you're doing okay today.
BlinkyBill
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi guys, just to let you know I've removed a number of nasty comments from a troll on this thread. Apologies I had to remove some of your replies to them also. Thank you to everyone helping to support the OP in this thread.
Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by BlinkyBill)
Hi guys, just to let you know I've removed a number of nasty comments from a troll on this thread. Apologies I had to remove some of your replies to them also. Thank you to everyone helping to support the OP in this thread.
Thanks. And it's fine. I'm appreciative of those who chose to support me. It truly does mean a lot. I'm sick of being told to kill myself though. I can't respond to the report. Please close it. I shouldn't have asked for help anyway. To the trolls I am OP. Go **** yourselves. I do my best to support people on here. I don't deserve to be treated like ****.
TheStarboy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Pathway)
Thanks. And it's fine. I'm appreciative of those who chose to support me. It truly does mean a lot. I'm sick of being told to kill myself though. I can't respond to the report. Please close it. I shouldn't have asked for help anyway. To the trolls I am OP. Go **** yourselves. I do my best to support people on here. I don't deserve to be treated like ****.
I’m sorry the troll ruined your thread but I hope you still get support and don’t let anyone put your down.
Last edited by TheStarboy; 2 weeks ago
Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by TheStarboy)
I’m sorry the troll ruined your thread but I hope you still get support and don’t anyone put your down.
Thanks, but as I said it's fine, I guess it doesn't really matter tbh. I truly hope everyone else is managing OK.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (56)
9.03%
Confident (81)
13.06%
Indifferent (89)
14.35%
Unsure (159)
25.65%
Worried (235)
37.9%

Watched Threads