Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I'm not really sure on how to start this... I'm 29 n I was in a relationship for 2.5 years and we had a bit of a bad break up during this time the woman made alligations of assult now I hear so many story's of this and untill it actually happens to you, you would never think it would happen I've been assultes my self when I was young for a long period of time n knowing how it feels and the fact you live with it every day how are you to defend yourself in these situations this has ultimantly effected my life and seems to b no where you can discuss these things or seek help the stress these situations course are in president is there any help or advice out there on how to deal with these situations as I'm sure not only myself u feel very much alone in these situations
Last edited by Interrobang; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (65)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (72)
21.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (62)
18.45%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (70)
20.83%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (34)
10.12%
I haven't started researching yet (33)
9.82%

Watched Threads