TSR post stats

Watch this thread
Becca216
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Right, so a while ago I stumbled across a TSR thread that had various stats about the site (I have a quick look and I can't find it again). I was just wondering if there is any threads like this that still exist it had things like users with the top number of 10 posts, the number of posts on the site, number of TSR users ect....

Just wondering as I remember finding it quite interesting to look at but I can't seem to find it again
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Wait what do you mean?

Also is this what I think it's for ?
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Guys your tactics :rofl:
Becca216
Rep:
(Original post by Noodlzzz)
(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
Wait what do you mean?

Yes and no....I have honestly been thinking about creating this thread for a while, I just thought now was the perfect time to do it
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'm not in this episode I was in the last one (episode 1) :elefant:
RazzzBerries
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Wait what do you mean?

WhaT aRe yOu ConsPiriNg YoU CheeKy DeviLS? :laugh:
Noodlzzz
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
first rule of fight club...
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey Razz :awesome:
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Um nothing ofc
RazzzBerries
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
first rule of fight club...
I'M GonNA taLk abOut IT
RazzzBerries
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by I AM GROOT 1)
Heyyy! :cube:

Um nothing ofc
HmmM :giggle:
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Heyyy! :cube:

HmmM :giggle:
How are you doing :lovehug:
Becca216
Rep:
How's your competition going groot?

May as well change the title of this thread....:lol:
RazzzBerries
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
How are you doing :lovehug:
Good! How about you? :jumphug:
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Good! How about you? :jumphug:
Melting away but still alive :lol::cube:
RazzzBerries
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Melting away but still alive :lol::cube:
This heatwave is a madness :eek3:

Totally derailing this thread (sorry Becca216 ) but I saw a TikTok where someone ended up cooking an egg in the heat today?! :lol:
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago

Totally derailing this thread (sorry Becca216 ) but I saw a TikTok where someone ended up cooking an egg in the heat today?! :lol:
It's a killer :afraid:

:laugh: why am I not shocked
RazzzBerries
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
It's a killer :afraid:

:laugh: why am I not shocked
:rofl:
Becca216
Rep:

Its fine - this weather is making us all crazy
04MR17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Back to the thread topic...

There is no such thread containing standard information like you describe. There used to be a widget list of users with the most rep, and a widget for "users online now". Both had to go due to how big of an impact this had on TSR's servers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (140)
66.35%
No (47)
22.27%
I didn't use it to prepare (24)
11.37%

Watched Threads