Do guys like shy girls?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m really shy (like REALLY shy) and I just don’t have the confidence to approach guys (I’m 16). I wish I could just chat to guys normally, but I stutter, and tbh I end up mumbling a lot of rubbish!
justjas33
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I feel you bro 100%
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes to title

And don't worry, you're so young and you'll change. As you get older I can virtually guarantee you'll have attention from boys - so the important thing is to choose wisely!

:goodluck:
Last edited by ecolier; 1 week ago
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm shy in front of everyone :blushing:
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m really shy (like REALLY shy) and I just don’t have the confidence to approach guys (I’m 16). I wish I could just chat to guys normally, but I stutter, and tbh I end up mumbling a lot of rubbish!
Being shy is not a hindrance to start a relationship, but to start anyway, you must encourage yourself to give up shyness. No one would learn your personality, if you don't look for contacts and dialogues. And a boy who is interests in a serious relationshiop will begin with you, if the boy you love don't know your character.
Last edited by Kallisto; 1 week ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
I'm shy in front of everyone :blushing:
(Op) same hon! I just get flustered and go as red as a strawberry
dj_ad_1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
im shy too and im a rapper
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Op) same hon! I just get flustered and go as red as a strawberry
:five: it's so embarrassing, especially when your friends tell you you're turning red :cry:
kadiatuj0001
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by dj_ad_1)
im shy too and im a rapper
how does that work
Anonymous #1
:five: it's so embarrassing, especially when your friends tell you you're turning red :cry:
(Op) omg tell me about it, it’s as if they don’t realise that you know that you’re bright red and feel like you could just burst into flames. It’s the worst in school. I hate when teachers ask me questions in front of the whole class!
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Op) omg tell me about it, it’s as if they don’t realise that you know that you’re bright red and feel like you could just burst into flames. It’s the worst in school. I hate when teachers ask me questions in front of the whole class!
I can relate to every single bit of this ^^
I hate it so much ifnfocucjkxjcixjxhfucjf :shy2:
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
This used to happen to me, I found it very annoying. They obviously know you are shy yet feel the need to point it out, especially if you're talking to someone you have a crush on and they are there
georgeparasol12
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well seeing as I'm the same then I'd like being with someone who understands how hard it is
catrinamacdonald
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I can relate to every single bit of this ^^
I hate it so much ifnfocucjkxjcixjxhfucjf :shy2:
Omg we sound so alike, I’m the op btw x
catrinamacdonald
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by georgeparasol12)
Well seeing as I'm the same then I'd like being with someone who understands how hard it is
Same, I’m the op btw
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by catrinamacdonald)
Omg we sound so alike, I’m the op btw x
We are :lol:
Yeah I realised after you repped me :hugs:

This used to happen to me, I found it very annoying. They obviously know you are shy yet feel the need to point it out, especially if you're talking to someone you have a crush on and they are there
The literally did this every time I would have a crush on someone and them I'd end up looking like an idiot because I would be too worried that the guy would laugh at me turning red so I'd just walk away and it would look like I was being rude or something (does that make sense?)
catrinamacdonald
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
We are :lol:
Yeah I realised after you repped me :hugs:

The literally did this every time I would have a crush on someone and them I'd end up looking like an idiot because I would be too worried that the guy would laugh at me turning red so I'd just walk away and it would look like I was being rude or something (does that make sense?)
Omg same, I had one HUGE crush when I was like 12/13 and I eventually found out that my friends were texting him behind my back telling him that he shouldn’t like me back and they were flirting with him (they aren’t my friends anymore lol)
catrinamacdonald
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
Every shy girl I have ever met was a total *****.
Omg you are so sad!!! I’m the same op from the small boobs thread, can you just leave me alone? You made the exact same comment about girls with small boobs on my other thread 🙄
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Omg same, I had one HUGE crush when I was like 12/13 and I eventually found out that my friends were texting him behind my back telling him that he shouldn’t like me back and they were flirting with him (they aren’t my friends anymore lol)
Wow I'm sorry about that :eek: :console:
Good you left them
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Omg you are so sad!!! I’m the same op from the small boobs thread, can you just leave me alone? You made the exact same comment about girls with small boobs on my other thread 🙄
I was going to comment that 😂😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (65)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (72)
21.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (62)
18.45%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (70)
20.83%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (34)
10.12%
I haven't started researching yet (33)
9.82%

Watched Threads