ReputationRep:
    Peugeot.

ReputationRep:
    Opel Corsa.

Honda Civic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjkkll)
    My bad!

but the way it sounded was just a little heartless as they are people!
    I know, I know, it probably was a little heartless. Just sometimes I think people are a bit OTT about death...It's not some sacred thing, it's just...death.
    :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Stranger in Moscow)
    I know, I know, it probably was a little heartless. Just sometimes I think people are a bit OTT about death...It's not some sacred thing, it's just...death.
    :P

im not OTT about death, i want to be a doctor being scared and traumatized by death would make that a really bad career choice!!!

and iv seen a few dead bodys and one person die, so im good with it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjkkll)
    im not OTT about death, i want to be a doctor being scared and traumatized by death would make that a really bad career choice!!!

and iv seen a few dead bodys and one person die, so im good with it!!
    I don't mean OTT in that sense, I meant like "ohh, we must be nice about them now"..if they were **** I'd say makes no difference if they're dead.

And I think them, being in the ground all, couldn't care less if I said they drive a coffin on some random forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Stranger in Moscow)
    I don't mean OTT in that sense, I meant like "ohh, we must be nice about them now"..if they were **** I'd say makes no difference if they're dead.

And I think them, being in the ground all, couldn't care less if I said they drive a coffin on some random forum

i understand and agree with what you are saying it just that as soon as i read it i thought about my nan.

but yea death is not necceseraly the end of life we just dont understand what happens next!!

ReputationRep:
    A Vauxhall Corpsa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FyreFight)
    A Vauxhall Corpsa.
    *cackle*

ReputationRep:
    Lambourghini Murcielago. She is 85.

ReputationRep:
    Gran doesn't have a licence. She gave up learning and gave her car to my mother - '66 Austin Mini. It's long since gone to the scrappy though.

Grandfather drives a grey Jaguar XJ40. He's 93.

ReputationRep:
    volkswagen touran
    ford mondeo

ReputationRep:
    The living one has a Vauxhall Astra.

My Gran used to have the most amazing car EVER. It was probably the same age as her, this ancient blue Fiat Panda. His name was Enrico, he died and resurrected several times a trip, and his boot didn't shut so was held on by string.
    I loved that car. He's dead and crushed now though *sob*

ReputationRep:
    I don'thave a gran.
    My Nan is blind so i hope she wouldnt drive anything.
    And my Nana is dead...so she rides the heavenly bus service.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm one has a Ford Focus.

The other has an old thing :p:

ReputationRep:
    My gran can't drive My granddad has a Ford Mondeo R reg, top of the range back then +++ automatic. Me wants :P Better car than my mam's!

ReputationRep:
    Automatic VW Polo...

ReputationRep:
    bugatti veyron ...

ReputationRep:
    1.4 W reg honda civic

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.