The Student Room Group

What are your realization during this pandemic?

I think all of us have had life realization ever since this pandemic. Tell me yours so I could see situation from different perspective
I used to go out to a coffee shop everyday when I had days off and sit there and do work.
Being in a pandemic has taught me that I can work from home even though it’s difficult. It’s also taught me how inspiring my students are when they are carrying on with their work despite the pandemic! (I teach sessionally theatre design and production at FE).
I’ve always been a huge nature fan and being able to be out to enjoy it has been really amazing.
The number of psychopaths is higher than I realized.
Life's short.5 months went by and for me it felt surreal-like it had been 50 years but it had gone in a blink of an eye if you get what I mean.Life's not worth it-I'm gonna be more easy going and I defo understand my family more so we are having less arguments which I hope still stays after corona :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by ellis5778
I think all of us have had life realization ever since this pandemic. Tell me yours so I could see situation from different perspective

I’ve always been the one that people would ask for the answers and stuff, and I wouldn’t always say yes, but I did quite often. I’ve realised that I don’t need to be that person. I can say no to people. I’m allowed to have an opinion and I can say no to someone if I want to.
It’s also helped me appreciate the people I’m surrounded with more, I think to an extent, we all took for granted being able to see friends and stuff, and now that it’s kind of like a “luxury” I appreciate them now more than ever.
Life is short and can change at a moment's notice; as such, you should only invest in people who treat you well :yep:
That it's very easy to dupe people through statistics and appeals to the "science", the "authorities" - especially "global authorities" - and the "experts", whilst silencing scientists or experts with dissenting opinions... especially if you're Youtube, and that governments will be very quick to exploit this. :smile:
one thing i’ve realised whilst being in lockdown is how determined i am. if i want to do something, i will do it. i’ll find different ways to do things, but in the end i will do it if i want it badly enough.
Original post by ellis5778

It’s not that deep, but what I’ve realised is that I need to be busy! My A levels were cancelled, and I started off thinking “yay, I can relax for the first time in a while, what a great opportunity”, but after about 3 weeks I realised why I’d been so busy, I get very restless and just spiral worrying about nonsense. So I started doing lots of cooking and annoyed one of my teachers into running some language lessons. Still can’t wait to get back to student life, though, but I guess I’m learning how to calm down more too :smile:
Reply 9
I've not had any
People generally believe everything they are told without questioning anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending