Where do you students get money from?

Watch
Paige26xx
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Ok serious question, I have an apprenticeship. However, after this course I’m thinking of going full time college or near enough (maybe) as the course I want to do will most likely take up more days. However, money wise, are you always skint? Do your parents pay for things? Do you get money any other way? I mean of course you can get a little job on the side but I mean money money money. You see rich students, some that don’t work.
Daniel100499
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Paige26xx)
Ok serious question, I have an apprenticeship. However, after this course I’m thinking of going full time college or near enough (maybe) as the course I want to do will most likely take up more days. However, money wise, are you always skint? Do your parents pay for things? Do you get money any other way? I mean of course you can get a little job on the side but I mean money money money. You see rich students, some that don’t work.
Depends entirely on the student tbf, at sixth formers I had a weekend and evening job so always had money (except for like a 4 month gap where I was poor af haha). At uni I use my loan mainly and life off of that but work the summer and save for when I’m back at uni. I always have some money at any point but if I was in severe financial trouble I could ask my parents/grandparents for some
townsend10755
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Paige26xx)
Doing a freelance job that you can do remotely is a good way to earn "money money money". You'll be able to easily receive profiles once you boost up you profile doing task after tasks and your rate will increase eventually.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (320)
56.94%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (78)
13.88%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (63)
11.21%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (51)
9.07%
I haven't started researching yet (28)
4.98%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (22)
3.91%

Watched Threads