Free online learning course websites?

Watch
WayOfHannah
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone knows any good websites where I can study free online courses in my spare time? I’m trying to get an insight into different things, maybe digital marketing and business type stuff for now as I’m currently desperate to leave my current job and look for an office style job.

GCSE_Rockstar32
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Future Learn - it also offers certificates😊
Theloniouss
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I used coursera, did some really good courses on there
WayOfHannah
Rep:
?
(Original post by GCSE_Rockstar32)
Future Learn - it also offers certificates😊
(Original post by Theloniouss)
I used coursera, did some really good courses on there
Thankyou, I’ll check these out! Are they free? I’m looking to get a good knowledge of different fields to see what interests me.
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by WayOfHannah)
Thankyou, I’ll check these out! Are they free? I’m looking to get a good knowledge of different fields to see what interests me.
Am currently using skillshare which you can use with a unidays thing for free for 3 months :yy:
your institution may also give you access to things such as LinkedIn learning which you should also check out
I've popped your thread into revision and study tips so you may get a few more responses :bump:
GCSE_Rockstar32
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by WayOfHannah)
Some courses are free and offer a free certificate. You just have to look for them😊
WayOfHannah
Rep:
?
(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
Am currently using skillshare which you can use with a unidays thing for free for 3 months :yy:
your institution may also give you access to things such as LinkedIn learning which you should also check out
I've popped your thread into revision and study tips so you may get a few more responses :bump:
Thank you, I’ve been looking at general google searches for free courses that will give you a professional achievement that I can add to my CV. I’m working in a supermarket right now and since deciding not to go university I’m wanting a new full time job and different experience maybe office work, so I’m just looking for courses to do in my spare time. I’m currently working on a digital marketing one with google.

(Original post by GCSE_Rockstar32)
Some courses are free and offer a free certificate. You just have to look for them😊
Thank you, I did a short digital marketing one earlier and got a certificate but it’s not a professional qualification that I can speak widely on in my cv because it’s only a short one. Do you think I should speak briefly on doing courses online in my cv or speak more in depth of the more professional ones o do such as the google one I’ve spoke about?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (59)
19.28%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (64)
20.92%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
18.95%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (65)
21.24%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (31)
10.13%
I haven't started researching yet (29)
9.48%

Watched Threads