Sportswear and Leggings Fetish ?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
username4222532
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Do you have a Sportswear and Leggings Fetish it seems to be all the rage do you love wearing shorts thats what l see when l am out and about l must admit l do love the sportswear style and look and it looks fantastic when its a young woman wearing it whats your view on the sportswear style do you like it or not like it ?
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have an ass fetish. Leggings just happen to show someones ass really well.
macy_m
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by --Student)
No I don't have a fetish for low quality women.
so women that dress in sports wear are low quality now?
username4222532
Rep:
?
No I don't have a fetish for low quality women.
OMG thats so sad but at the end of the day its your choice
--Student
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by macy_m)
so women that dress in sports wear are low quality now?
Actually doing a workout or sport in them, no.

Wearing yoga pants to go to your local shopping center to advertise your assets, yes.

Sport clothing is meant to be form fitting for ease of use in sports, not for the purpose of seeing the exact dimensions of someone's ass crack.
Last edited by --Student; 2 weeks ago
username4222532
Rep:
?
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
I have an ass fetish. Leggings just happen to show someones ass really well.
Very true thats why l posted it
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
:lolwut:

I mean you do you, but does all of TSR really need to know about it?...
macy_m
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

Wearing yoga pants to go to your local shopping center to advertise your assets, yes.

Sport clothing is meant to be form fitting for ease of use in sports, not for the purpose of seeing the exact dimensions of someone's ass crack.
you're implying that women shouldn't be wearing leggings or shorts outside of sport scenarios bc they're 'advertising assets', grow up, so what are we supposed to wear dresses, skirts - actually i just realised form fitting clothes are not allowed should i dress like a nun for you :/ ?
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

Women can wear whatever the **** they want, wherever they want. Most girls (like me) go to the supermarkets after a gym session because it’s easy and convenient. I don’t go there to show my assets. If you think that then that’s a problem with you, not women.
--Student
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by macy_m)
you're implying that women shouldn't be wearing leggings or shorts outside of sport scenarios bc they're 'advertising assets', grow up, so what are we supposed to wear dresses, skirts - actually i just realised form fitting clothes are not allowed should i dress like a nun for you :/ ?
I said leggings, not shorts.

Your interpretation of me saying "Form fitting" seems to fit every piece of clothing when it was actually in reference to sport clothing.
I did not say someone wasn't allowed to wear something, I just personally find women wearing leggings a low quality trait, if worn all the time without the purpose of working out or exercise.

I have no problem with women wearing trousers, shorts or skirts.
Pugglet
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I like wearing sports kit
Leggings are super comfy
Also carrying a spare change of clothes with me all day is such a faff
--Student
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Fermion.)
Women can wear whatever the **** they want, wherever they want. Most girls (like me) go to the supermarkets after a gym session because it’s easy and convenient. I don’t go there to show my assets. If you think that then that’s a problem with you, not women.
Again I didn't say women couldn't wear a piece of clothing. I just think women wearing leggings outside of sports or exercise is a low quality trait. Whether or not the intention is to show off assets, unless you're completely clueless you know that people will be looking at you for wearing them as they leave nothing to the imagination.
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Again I didn't say women couldn't wear a piece of clothing. I just think women wearing leggings outside of sports or exercise is a low quality trait. Whether or not the intention is to show off assets, unless you're completely clueless you know that people will be looking at you for wearing them as they leave nothing to the imagination.
Pathetic. It’s your own fault your trying to imagine **** in the first place. Like I said women can wear whatever the **** they want and if I need to go to the grocery store after the gym on my way home then I’m gonna do that *****. The only person here who is low quality is you.
--Student
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Pathetic. It’s your own fault your trying to imagine **** in the first place. Like I said women can wear whatever the **** they want and if I need to go to the grocery store after the gym on my way home then I’m gonna do that *****.
Pathetic how? for having an opinion on something that differs from your own.

It seems you're having difficulty understanding "leave nothing to the imagination". That does not mean I'm trying to imagine something.

Then go to the store after working out, no one is stopping you :rofl:
username4222532
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pugglet)
I like wearing sports kit
Leggings are super comfy
Also carrying a spare change of clothes with me all day is such a faff
Hi l agree with you 100%
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Pathetic how? for having an opinion on something that differs from your own.

It seems you're having difficulty understanding "leave nothing to the imagination". That does not mean I'm trying to imagine something.

Then go to the store after working out, no one is stopping you :rofl:
I’m just sick to death of people like you calling women low quality over a piece of clothing. Get a ****ing grip - leggings don’t define a woman. Your mentality is disgusting. And I damn sure will wear leggings to Sainsburys :lol: what am I “low quality” now? Am I slut now? Ooooo look at my assets!!!!! Ridiculous

Most people aren’t even arsed at what women are wearing to the shops, the fact you sit there and think this **** through is baffling.
Last edited by Fermion.; 2 weeks ago
--Student
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m just sick to death of people like you calling women low quality over a piece of clothing. Get a ****ing grip - leggings don’t define a woman. Your mentality is disgusting. And I damn sure will wear leggings to Sainsburys :lol: what am I “low quality” now? Ridiculous

Most people aren’t even arsed at what women are wearing to the shops, the fact you sit there and think this **** through is baffling.
Low quality trait, doesn't mean it defines the whole women either. A trait is a part of a whole, you could hold one trait but none of the others therefore not be a "low quality woman".
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Low quality trait, doesn't mean it defines the whole women either. A trait is a part of a whole, you could hold one trait but none of the others therefore not be a "low quality woman".
How is it even a “low quality trait”? I fail to understand your logic. Leggings are also very convenient and easy to throw on. If I’m going to the shops down the road I doubt I can be arsed wearing jeans. I’m most likely going to wear joggers or leggings. Quick, convenient and super comfortable. I suggest you get your head out your arse.
macy_m
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
you thinking that u have the right to describe someone as having such a 'low quality' trait just for living life just makes u pathetic
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Even if she is wearing leggings because she knows she has a good arse, what’s it to you? If you’ve got it, flaunt it. If it makes her feel sexy and confident she’s allowed to wear a pair of leggings.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (39)
8.04%
Confident (65)
13.4%
Indifferent (69)
14.23%
Unsure (120)
24.74%
Worried (192)
39.59%

Watched Threads