Would I be eligible for student finance studying Physiopherapy as a second degree?

Watch
Kkieran1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi Student Room!

I graduated York St John's university in 2017 with a first class degree in Film Studies and Media, so this is in regards to me pursuing Physiopherapy as a second degree. I have been reading about the changes to funding of Physiotherapy students and I was curious as to whether or not I would be entitled to any student funding studying:

Physiotherapy BSc (Hons)
UCAS Code – B160

At York St John's

Thank you!
NeroliTenzing
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Kkieran1)
Hi Student Room!

I graduated York St John's university in 2017 with a first class degree in Film Studies and Media, so this is in regards to me pursuing Physiopherapy as a second degree. I have been reading about the changes to funding of Physiotherapy students and I was curious as to whether or not I would be entitled to any student funding studying:

Physiotherapy BSc (Hons)
UCAS Code – B160

At York St John's

Thank you!
I would send this to the as student finance england thread on here, I've actually sent a referral for their website as it has so little info on 2nd course eligibility. I'm pretty sure for this year they added AHP as an exception as the NHS is desperate for them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (16)
69.57%
I don't have everything I need (7)
30.43%

Watched Threads