Hi I’m in receipt of universal credit. My SF award is £10,490 minus £3,893 special support and £1,766 learner allowance = £4,831. My universal credit assessment period is 13th-14th of each month. My course runs sep-June. How much universal credit would I be entitled to. Thanks
I don't think they could possibly answer not knowing the entirity of your circumstances which would determine what you would be entitled to in the first place before deductions - and your course start date and end date. I don't think SF generally answer this question anyway as it's DWP who would give you a more accurate answer knowing what other deductions you'd have.
I’m already in receipt of UC so they know how much I currently get. I know my start date too. Just wondering if anyone knew how they calculate it.
All the guidance is there with examples involved if you want to have a read through. I can help a little though.
Since you're a student whilst being in receipt of UC, it probably means you meet some of the qualifying conditions - since you have a parents learner allowance I'm assuming children;
- How much standard allowance do you get?
- How much child element do you get?
- Do you get any other elements like carer etc.
- Will you have any deductions other than student income - like court fines etc
- What date does your course start and end for the coming academic year - I assume you're be a student starting from September?