Sonic214
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’m not that confident that I will get the grades required to get into my firm uni choice and think I’ll need to take the autumn exams this year, but have I left it too late if I start revising now or can I make up the lost ground?
redmeercat
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I think i heard that the A level exams would be in November, so you definitely have time - you should even have time if you go from results day, although the earlier the better, of course!
Sonic214
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by redmeercat)
I think i heard that the A level exams would be in November, so you definitely have time - you should even have time if you go from results day, although the earlier the better, of course!
Thanks a lot, i think it’s just a case of starting and when I do it becomes easier
redmeercat
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Sonic214)
Thanks a lot, i think it’s just a case of starting and when I do it becomes easier
Probably... it's the feeling of there being so much to do, right? But maybe if you focus on the subject that you think you're going to be most likely to need to do exams for, or that you're going to need to bring up most, and then gradually add in the others, it'll feel better? Only 6 weeks and 6 days to results day, and then we'll know for better or for worse. I'm petrified, but what will be will be, I suppose.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If you are doing physics, there is help from me at the moment. Please join the Kahoot with PIN: 3601698 for revision.
etienne26
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do you think I can go from an E in Maths to a C in 4 months?
Ajwad45676
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You can do that in 2 weeks or less. You need to focus on your weak areas and do lots of practice papers.
Last edited by Ajwad45676; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (33)
8.03%
Confident (55)
13.38%
Indifferent (58)
14.11%
Unsure (105)
25.55%
Worried (160)
38.93%

Watched Threads