Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Mine would have to be people who patronised

I am kinda bored atm so thought of starting a random thread

ReputationRep:
    People who lie about nothing. Like when people say they got the number 1 bus, when infact they got the number 2. What's the point?!

ReputationRep:
    Pervy men, anoying school girls, drunk tramps on the street who just insist on talking nonsense to you, crying kids/babies on buses/tubes, when my hair doesn't fix, realy realy realy vain people.

I have quite a few

ReputationRep:
    People who use the conditional tense incorrectly.

'If I was you...' :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    Old, fat people who walk REALLY slowly in front of you in the supermarket, wheezing and spluttering their mucus all over their trolley, while you're in a rush to get to a certain aisle but can't squeeze pass because Tubs Almighty is in the way, taking half an hour to bend her veiny old knees to reach the buy one get one free sausage rolls on the bottom shelf, and her backside blocks the whole aisle like two badly parked moons.
    Then if you politely say "excuse me" she glares at you and huffs so violently you have to shield your face with a nearby box of cornflakes just to stop her flapping gob from excreting slobber all over you.

Yes, I had a bad day today while shopping. Never guess, would you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lidskoo)
    Pervy men, anoying school girls, drunk tramps on the street who just insist on talking nonsense to you, crying kids/babies on buses/tubes, when my hair doesn't fix, realy realy realy vain people.

I have quite a few
    A lot of people would say those last two contradict each other.

I agree with you though. I'm not vain at all - I hate my looks, but I won't go outside if my hair look more ridiculous than it should.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Old people who hit you with their walking sticks, and do it really softly. Why not just do it really hard if going to!?

ReputationRep:
    Child Actors.

I hate them! not because I think they're bad at what they do, but because I think children should be at school with their peers, doing well in exams, playing out on hot sunny days, rather than cooped up on a set.

I'm just a traditional old woman in that aspect :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EducatingBrogan)
    Old, fat people who walk REALLY slowly in front of you in the supermarket, wheezing and spluttering their mucus all over their trolley, while you're in a rush to get to a certain aisle but can't squeeze pass because Tubs Almighty is in the way, taking half an hour to bend her veiny old knees to reach the buy one get one free sausage rolls on the bottom shelf, and her backside blocks the whole aisle like two badly parked moons.
    Then if you politely say "excuse me" she glares at you and huffs so violently you have to shield your face with a nearby box of cornflakes just to stop her flapping gob from excreting slobber all over you.

Tubs Almighty is possibly the greatest name ever.

And my pet peeves: rudeness, people with bad personal hygiene and the way I get annoyed by spelling mistakes...

ReputationRep:
    Yay! New place to rant!

* Bad manners
    * Stroppy people
    * Arrogance
    * Laziness (everyone has their lazy days but outright laziness gets my goat)
    * People who chew with their mouths open AND LOUDLY...especially chewing gum!!! :mad:
    * Show offs (in terms of wealth and status)

Oops...I could go on...haha. I'm easy going really :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Noisy eating.

Snoring.

Sound in general...

ReputationRep:
    Also, that girl who plays Hannah in 28 Days Later. Did anyone ever give her a nudge and suggest acting? *Sigh*

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and the Cobra Beer adverts on Dave.
    I'll stop now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnonyMatt)
    A lot of people would say those last two contradict each other.

I agree with you though. I'm not vain at all - I hate my looks, but I won't go outside if my hair look more ridiculous than it should.:rolleyes:
    haha, yes i suppose they do in a way, but i think trying to make your hair look decent isn't half as bad as stopping at every reflective surface just to check yourself out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lidskoo)
    when my hair doesn't fix, realy realy realy vain people.
    lol those two together seem a bit......paradoxical? anyway i hate old drivers who brake for no reason and cause accidents, their insurance should be the same as boy racers' if not more

ReputationRep:
    People incorrectly using an ellipsis, and not using the correct number of dots.

ReputationRep:
    -Strangers invading my personal space, such as when they shove and push me to get onto the bus.
    -People washing their hands on the plates I've just washed.
    -Impatient people who twist my doorknob after knocking on my door, the door is locked for a reason.
    -Spoilt kids who wail the sake of attracting attention and to manipulate their parents into giving in, as opposed to them being in actual
    agony.
    -The traditional mentalities of some parents who believe that they are always right and that any attempt to defend yourself is equivalent
    to disrespect.
    -People interpreting what I've said based on their own often incorrect assumptions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EducatingBrogan)

i literally have tears of laughter running down my face after reading this reply, you are so right but at least next time it happens to me i can laugh remembering this!

ReputationRep:
    People who make up facts whilst trying to prove a point.

ReputationRep:
    People with B.O. I walked behind someone who stank today.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.