Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ****wits who go on about "political correctness!!111".

ReputationRep:
    Why can't you get Vanilla Coke in England anymore?

ReputationRep:
    I loved that supermarket one!

when people insist i'm wrong when i'm right.
    and when people who state their often under-informed opinions as fact
    and then other people believing them 100% just because they said it so confidently.

ReputationRep:
    the DFS advert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EducatingBrogan)
    Old, fat people who walk REALLY slowly in front of you in the supermarket, wheezing and spluttering their mucus all over their trolley, while you're in a rush to get to a certain aisle but can't squeeze pass because Tubs Almighty is in the way, taking half an hour to bend her veiny old knees to reach the buy one get one free sausage rolls on the bottom shelf, and her backside blocks the whole aisle like two badly parked moons.
    Then if you politely say "excuse me" she glares at you and huffs so violently you have to shield your face with a nearby box of cornflakes just to stop her flapping gob from excreting slobber all over you.

Yes, I had a bad day today while shopping. Never guess, would you?
    You have no idea how much that made me laugh! I so have to rep you for that!

ReputationRep:
    When u finish something DONT LEAVE THE PACKET IN THE CUPBOARD. Put it in the bin.

Also, when people leave their drawers ect abit open. Close them. Omg.

Sorry i find little things very annoying.

ReputationRep:
    O and when people go through my stuff be it in my bag or in my room. Friends included. It's so incredibly anoying i can't stand it.

ReputationRep:
    People who say 'no offense'

Most ITV adverts

Whoever designed planet Earth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayne)
    People who say 'no offense'

Most ITV adverts

Whoever designed planet Earth.
    lol 'no offense but i can't stand your dad'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helen_J)
    lol 'no offense but i can't stand your dad'
    Yeah, stuff like that :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    People who lie about nothing. Like when people say they got the number 1 bus, when infact they got the number 2. What's the point?!
    I am guilty of this and i am greatly ashamed of it. I just cant help it. While i'm here
    I would like to apologize to ExhausetedApathy; i lied to you about liking noise music and making it at home. I DO make electro music, but not noise, and i do have a Brain wave synthersizer but i dont use it for Noise productions.
    Sorry

ReputationRep:
    People who put notes the wrong way round or upside down in tills!
    Grrr its not that hard to sort it out so they are all the same way around!

ReputationRep:
    Accidently typing google.cok, then waiting for it to load.

ReputationRep:
    Ignorant People.

ReputationRep:
    fat people sitting next to me at QPR like today grrrr how dare your rolls of fat take up my seat room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eclectic89)
    -Strangers invading my personal space, such as when they shove and push me to get onto the bus.- People washing their hands on the plates I've just washed.
    -Impatient people who twist my doorknob after knocking on my door, the door is locked for a reason.
    -Spoilt kids who wail the sake of attracting attention and to manipulate their parents into giving in, as opposed to them being in actual
    agony.

-The traditional mentalities of some parents who believe that they are always right and that any attempt to defend yourself is equivalent
    to disrespect.
    -People interpreting what I've said based on their own often incorrect assumptions.
    The ones in bold... definitely for me as well... I HATE it when you are in a queue and the person after me in the queue won't stand behind me but they stand next to me instead, as if that will get them anywhere quicker, and it is so annoying, I can just see them out of the corner of my eye, in MY space!

Also, when I am at work and people correct me when i tell them things that I know are true, I always want to say "I WORK HERE, NOT YOU!" but obv i can't be rude to them as i am at work and "the customer is always right etc" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and when i am on a plane/in the cinema and the person next to me puts their elbows really far over on the armrest so that their elbows are actually in my seat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidewalkwhenshewalks)
    I am guilty of this and i am greatly ashamed of it. I just cant help it. While i'm here
    I would like to apologize to ExhausetedApathy; i lied to you about liking noise music and making it at home. I DO make electro music, but not noise, and i do have a Brain wave synthersizer but i dont use it for Noise productions.
    Sorry

lying is just so easy to do though! it just seems come naturally before truth for me

ReputationRep:
    ^ yep, I hate when people act like ****************s on planes.

Also, I hate people who listen into private conversations, and look at you whilst they do it. Then you look at them so as to let them know that you know they're listening, and then they look away really quickly, as though i wasn't going to notice.

ReputationRep:
    Arrogant people
    even thought I myself can come across as it.
    Im a hypocrite, what can i say.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.