I miss her so much

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I used to have this girlfriend. She had alot of problems and was push aside by her family. Be cause of her problems she wasn't always very nice and had some pretty twisted views. She was funny and had a way of pushing me to hit my potential, she was so beautiful that I could burst into tears every time I looked at her. Never have I ever met anyone more fun to watch a movie with.

I did alot for this lass. I built up her self esteem best I could, took her places, put in every bit of effort that women want.

Eventually her problems started affecting my life in a bad way, her mind games caused me mental health problems that interfered with my job, I ended up on anti depressants, She attacked me twice and self harmed infant of me.

I made her go to her doctors for psychiatric help and she was diagnosed with a borderline personality disorder which explained alot. I tried so hard for a long time to help her and show her the love that she needed.

Eventually I had to cut her out of my life completely. I was falling into a deep dark place and I just could not cope with her anymore. I later found out she had been shagging around aswell. I cant really defend that but I do know she never felt loved enough (which made me feel **** because I really tried).

I can honestly say that I have never ever loved anyone else as much as this lass and I doubt I will again. Never have I ever put so much effort into a relationship.

Its 8 years later now and I dont feel angry anymore. I feel guilty because I broke my promise that I'd never abandon her. I want to get back in touch with her, see if we can just be freinds. She is really hard to find though as she doesn't use social media. I've sent a letter to her parents house so see how that goes.
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Im so sorry to hear.
I dont suggest you get back in touch. She sounds like she needed a lot of help, and you couldnt give that to her ( which is perfectly fine, not everyone can ). It sounds like she had a negative effect on you as well. Its okay to break some promises, and this one Id consider to be one of those cases.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Im so sorry to hear.
I dont suggest you get back in touch. She sounds like she needed a lot of help, and you couldnt give that to her ( which is perfectly fine, not everyone can ). It sounds like she had a negative effect on you as well. Its okay to break some promises, and this one Id consider to be one of those cases.
I know you are right, maybe she just gets in your head but i miss her so much 😞, AND I have no problems finding girlfriends,
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I know you are right, maybe she just gets in your head but i miss her so much 😞, AND I have no problems finding girlfriends,
Move on. She was a toxic influence, and it sounds like it messed you up. Dont settle for less.
Guy481
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
You sound like a nice person; not like
me. It’s the nice people who end up paying the price for a lot of stuff like this. I would have cut it at the first point it became clear she was mentally abnormal.
miniminx3310
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I used to have this girlfriend. She had alot of problems and was push aside by her family. Be cause of her problems she wasn't always very nice and had some pretty twisted views. She was funny and had a way of pushing me to hit my potential, she was so beautiful that I could burst into tears every time I looked at her. Never have I ever met anyone more fun to watch a movie with.

I did alot for this lass. I built up her self esteem best I could, took her places, put in every bit of effort that women want.

Eventually her problems started affecting my life in a bad way, her mind games caused me mental health problems that interfered with my job, I ended up on anti depressants, She attacked me twice and self harmed infant of me.

I made her go to her doctors for psychiatric help and she was diagnosed with a borderline personality disorder which explained alot. I tried so hard for a long time to help her and show her the love that she needed.

Eventually I had to cut her out of my life completely. I was falling into a deep dark place and I just could not cope with her anymore. I later found out she had been shagging around aswell. I cant really defend that but I do know she never felt loved enough (which made me feel **** because I really tried).

I can honestly say that I have never ever loved anyone else as much as this lass and I doubt I will again. Never have I ever put so much effort into a relationship.

Its 8 years later now and I dont feel angry anymore. I feel guilty because I broke my promise that I'd never abandon her. I want to get back in touch with her, see if we can just be freinds. She is really hard to find though as she doesn't use social media. I've sent a letter to her parents house so see how that goes
.read norweign woods x
Anonymous #1
I found her
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed