Luciddreams__
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I’ve struggled with anxiety for a long time about the world ending and then I saw thist the world was going to end on June 21st 2020, then apparently was predicted wrong and actually it’ll be December 21st 2020 and it’s sent me into panic I’m so scared , I don’t know why these things worry me but it effects my life so much , I’m just scared the world will end sometime soon in my lifetime!
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
There will be hundred of examples of possible end dates for the world that have come and gone and nothing has come true so far, so don't hold too much sway by them.

The Mayan calendar is interpreted as meaning the end of a phase or cycle of time and the start of new events, not the end of the world.
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
the world was supposed to end in 2012 according to the Mayan calendar lol
Halfeti Rose
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I personally don't believe in these calendars and stuff... The world will end someday.. Only fate can decide
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (65)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (72)
21.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (62)
18.45%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (70)
20.83%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (34)
10.12%
I haven't started researching yet (33)
9.82%

Watched Threads