Accused of raping a 14 year old girl

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I went to an illegal rave and I was really drunk and yeah was stupid enough to take some drugs I ended up getting with this girl chatting to her and exchanged numbers we did have sex on a park bench she then tells me she is only 14 and pleaded me to tell no one that it was our secret. The next morning I woke up feeling very rough and found loads of angry texts and missed calls which turned out from the girls mum saying she is going to report me and also said I sold her the drugs and drink so now i am bricking it, what do I do?
username5161072
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This is a troll but it’s a really sick one
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I went to an illegal rave and I was really drunk and yeah was stupid enough to take some drugs I ended up getting with this girl chatting to her and exchanged numbers we did have sex on a park bench she then tells me she is only 14 and pleaded me to tell no one that it was our secret. The next morning I woke up feeling very rough and found loads of angry texts and missed calls which turned out from the girls mum saying she is going to report me and also said I sold her the drugs and drink so now i am bricking it, what do I do?
This can potentially get very serious. You need to speak to your parents(?) and potentially get a solicitor.

(Original post by TheStarboy)
He got me!
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wow this whole situation is a mess. How could you not tell how old she was even if you were that drunk?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by TheStarboy)
This happened to me that's why I need advice
(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
Wow this whole situation is a mess. How could you not tell how old she was even if you were that drunk?
She looked much older
awkwardshortguy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The best thing you can do at this point is claim it was only anal.
Educate_Yourself
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
your ****ed mate
squeakysquirrel
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
if you are under 16 then you might have a chance. If you aren't then you really are seriously in trouble and need to seek some legal advice
saskiax
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
how old are you and how old did you think she was? You need to get some legal advice asap, this is a bad situation. Odd if you guys were so out of it you managed to exchange numbers...it seems quite a lucid thing to do but maybe not.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Why do you go to the rave in the first place if it's illegal? If you didn't go, then none of this would've happened. *smh* Same thing with the drugs that you had, you know they're illegal so why do you still consume them? :facepalm:

Bad actions = bad consequences

You're ****ed in this situation because of your actions.
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You didnt ask her what her age was before? :eyebrow:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (8)
12.31%
I need help researching courses (5)
7.69%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
4.62%
I need help with my personal statement (28)
43.08%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (16)
24.62%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
3.08%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
4.62%

Watched Threads