The Student Room Group

How is it antisemitic?

To say you support Palestine and oppose the illegal annexation of Palestinian land. Why was Jeremy Corbyn slandered for supporting Palestine? Why does everyone throw around the word antisemitic when we oppose the killing of Palestinians. Why does this world have no humanity?
Reply 1
Someone supports Palestine - antisemitic. Support isreali government - nothing. A mecanism used to shut everybody up that talks about the disgusting crimes the isreali government do. Annaxeation plans no one's speaking up.
Why are you posting with the anonymous feature? :confused:
Original post by Anonymous
To say you support Palestine and oppose the illegal annexation of Palestinian land. Why was Jeremy Corbyn slandered for supporting Palestine? Why does everyone throw around the word antisemitic when we oppose the killing of Palestinians. Why does this world have no humanity?

That's how Israeli sympathisers control the narrative. By making it about that, they are stopping constructive discussion about the issue. Some Israelis, not all of them.
Reply 4
Original post by londonmyst
Why are you posting with the anonymous feature? :confused:

How does it affect you genuinely?
Reply 5
Original post by Gundabad(good)
That's how Israeli sympathisers control the narrative. By making it about that, they are stopping constructive discussion about the issue. Some Israelis, not all of them.

It's disgusting. Palestinians are being ethnically cleansed and when people talk out about it they're antisemitic ¿
How does it affect you genuinely?

Make me wonder whether you are one of the many anonymous abusing trolls, trying to conceal your posting history or just someone who hasn't bothered reading TSR rules about appropriate use of the feature.
Reply 7
Original post by londonmyst
Make me wonder whether you are one of the many anonymous abusing trolls, trying to conceal your posting history or just someone who hasn't bothered reading TSR rules about appropriate use of the feature.

How does me posting about Palestine equate to being a troll. Why does me posting on anonymous affect you so much?
How does me posting about Palestine equate to being a troll. Why does me posting on anonymous affect you so much?

You have also posted this thread in the 'Relationships' section.
Talking about Palestine does not equal antisemitism.
Laying a wreath at a terrorists grave = dubious
Actively avoiding any attempt for an independent inquiry into antisemitism = even more dubious.
Has Corbyn done anything that's actively antisemitic, no. But certainly his actions suggests he could be.
Original post by chocolate_fan
Talking about Palestine does not equal antisemitism.
Laying a wreath at a terrorists grave = dubious
Actively avoiding any attempt for an independent inquiry into antisemitism = even more dubious.
Has Corbyn done anything that's actively antisemitic, no. But certainly his actions suggests he could be.

He fired them. Whenever he posts about Palestine theirs people in the comments calling him antisemitic. Whenever anyone posts about Palestine people are always in the comments calling them antisemitic.
Tbh I feel I get more hate for being pro-Israel.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending