Any free online course websites which give certificates?

Watch
DeItaReality
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Look up ↑

Horsesarethebest
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I think the ones on the open university’s website open learn gives online certificates and some badges that can be used on LinkedIn profiles
DeItaReality
Rep:
?
(Original post by Horsesarethebest)
I think the ones on the open university’s website open learn gives online certificates and some badges that can be used on LinkedIn profiles
Does the course you want to do relate to the career you want to pursue or can you do any course and get a certificate?
Horsesarethebest
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Any course but they have categories to make it easier to find courses that you are interested in after you finish the course you get a statement of participation. I have included the link below

https://www.open.edu/openlearn/free-...full-catalogue
DeItaReality
Rep:
?
(Original post by Horsesarethebest)
Any course but they have categories to make it easier to find courses that you are interested in after you finish the course you get a statement of participation. I have included the link below

https://www.open.edu/openlearn/free-...full-catalogue
Well for example I want to do a law course but imagine it doesn't give a certificate but a business course gives a certificate, can you do that? Can you do as many online courses with different and get different certificates for each? Is it allowed?
Horsesarethebest
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
For each course you complete you get a certificate and it’s specific for each course
Last edited by Horsesarethebest; 5 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (38)
20.99%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (45)
24.86%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (29)
16.02%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (39)
21.55%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (16)
8.84%
I haven't started researching yet (14)
7.73%

Watched Threads