Turn on thread page Beta

I am at college but I only have 2 friends there 90% of high school people went to a bad college I didn't want to go to. Anyway the 2 friends I am with don't go clubbing or anything.

I am stuck in every night I want to go clubbing e.t.c. The 2 friends will never go clubbing so how do I make new friends ?

Please be serious thanks.

ReputationRep:
    You're likely to meet people who like clubbing at a club.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am at college but I only have 2 friends there 90% of high school people went to a bad college I didn't want to go to. Anyway the 2 friends I am with don't go clubbing or anything.

I am stuck in every night I want to go clubbing e.t.c. The 2 friends will never go clubbing so how do I make new friends ?

Please be serious thanks.
    Could just take them to a pub then when they are drunk suggest moving onto a club..it might work! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Try and make new friends?
    Ehh just try and mix with others, they may not be as bad as you think

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

However, don't expect it to make you automatically happier.

ReputationRep:
    Go clubbing yourself.
    Or organise a wild class night out or something.

ReputationRep:
    Arrange a big reunion with your high school friends in a club.

ReputationRep:
    get chatting with other people in your classes. in a week or two they will start discussing friday/saturday night plans. when you say you don't know what you're doing but you've been thinking about clubbing, && your mates are ill, the person will probably ask if you wanna go with them & their friends.
    Might not happen instantly, but give it time & it will happen

xxx

ReputationRep:
    People in your classes that you're friendly with is the best place to start, to making new friends. You already know them and you can just start asking them to come out with you and see if you can go alng with their friends.

ReputationRep:
    I would just really try and open up as much as you can. Just organise a big night out and I'm sure people will open up too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History Rocks)
    Arrange a big reunion with your high school friends in a club.
    Yeh that's what ya wanna be doing! :yep:

Then you can get friendly with them again and become friends with there friends. You'll also get to meet new people at the same time!

Happy days!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.