Turn on thread page Beta

This Months Glamour Magazine For 20% Discount Vouchers and Discount Codes Here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    This months glamour magazine, the september issue offers 20% discount vouchers for various stores. So buy it if you want to use the vouchers in store or use the codes to use online.

20% off Wallis valid on the 2nd of september only, single transaction, any price items. To use online type in promotional code:WLGLAM

20% off Dorothy Perkins valid on 3rd september only, single transaction, any price any garments. To use online follow link, dorothyperkins.com/glamour

20% off Warehouse valid on 4th september only, single transaction, full priced items only. To use online type in promotional code: GLAMOUR08

20% off Oasis valid on 5th september only, single transaction, full priced or sale items. To use online type in promotional code:GLAMOUR08

20% off ASOS.com valid from 1st september untill midnight 7th september. Discount excludes Premium Brands Bags section and delivery charge. To use online type in promotional code: ASOSGLAMOUR

20% off Office valid from 1st september to 7th spetember.

20% off The Body Shop valid from 1st sept to 7th sept. any makeup/skincare products. To use online type in promotional code: DHAD000157

Happy shopping. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! May well look into shopping online thanks to that!

ReputationRep:
    Wow thanks! 20% off Warehouse and ASOS yaaayy!!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks OP! :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    You are an awesome person Thanks :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    erghhh if only magazines did these for guys shops.

ReputationRep:
    ASOS has a menswear section

ReputationRep:
    I get paid on the 8th!

Awww thanks, OP.

I get paid next week sometime or this Friday

ReputationRep:
    would have missed that...many thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Yay- 20%!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

+rep for you tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!!! For asos... do you think i can use the code to purchase ugg boots... or is it under the "premium brands" selection?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by couture_kid)
    Thank you!!! For asos... do you think i can use the code to purchase ugg boots... or is it under the "premium brands" selection?
    i just checked the premium brands section on asos and ugg is under there but you can still try to see if the code works, if it doesnt work i think it would tell you something like code is invalid.

ReputationRep:
    is the ASOS one meant to be "ASOSGLMAOUR" ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kookoo_koochoo)
    is the ASOS one meant to be "ASOSGLMAOUR" ?
    lol wah didnt notice that typo i will change it now. thanks for telling me

ReputationRep:
    lol that's ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisCantBeChanged)
    i just checked the premium brands section on asos and ugg is under there but you can still try to see if the code works, if it doesnt work i think it would tell you something like code is invalid.
    Thank you! - i guess it won't work... i'll still try it though lol :p: If i want them for less money i'll just have to buy them in the states...

ReputationRep:
    hey i've got another code for asos - just got it in the post with the asos magazine.
    its £10 off if you spend over £60 and the code is SEPTSTYLE. it expires on 20th september.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.