Turn on thread page Beta

This Months Glamour Magazine For 20% Discount Vouchers and Discount Codes Here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does the ASOS code work on sale items? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 619hitman)
    Does the ASOS code work on sale items? Thanks.
    I think so, just not the premium brands but the sale is finishing soon, final clearance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisCantBeChanged)
    This months glamour magazine, the september issue offers 20% discount vouchers for various stores. So buy it if you want to use the vouchers in store or use the codes to use online.

20% off Wallis valid on the 2nd of september only, single transaction, any price items. To use online type in promotional code:WLGLAM

20% off Dorothy Perkins valid on 3rd september only, single transaction, any price any garments. To use online follow link, dorothyperkins.com/glamour

20% off Warehouse valid on 4th september only, single transaction, full priced items only. To use online type in promotional code: GLAMOUR08

20% off Oasis valid on 5th september only, single transaction, full priced or sale items. To use online type in promotional code:GLAMOUR08

20% off ASOS.com valid from 1st september untill midnight 7th september. Discount excludes Premium Brands section and delivery charge. To use online type in promotional code: ASOSGLAMOUR
    20% off Office valid from 1st september to 7th spetember.

20% off The Body Shop valid from 1st sept to 7th sept. any makeup/skincare products. To use online type in promotional code: DHAD000157

Happy shopping. :yep:
    THANKYOU! But... what's the online discount code for Office?

ReputationRep:
    I :love: the ASOS code.

Has been able to justify my extortionate spending on there at 00:04 last night!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabulous_darling)
    THANKYOU! But... what's the online discount code for Office?
    there isnt one your gonna have to buy the magazine and use the voucher for it in the shop. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Fab, cheers!

ReputationRep:
    For the record I used the ASOS one for sale items and it worked no problem

ReputationRep:
    yeah I used the ASOS one on sale items thanks!

ReputationRep:
    the code works on sale items AND premium brands with the exception of bags.

(Original post by couture_kid)
    Thank you!!! For asos... do you think i can use the code to purchase ugg boots... or is it under the "premium brands" selection?
    definitely works on uggs!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbellejess)
    I get paid on the 8th!
    Awww no credit card?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laur*)
    the code works on sale items AND premium brands with the exception of bags.

definitely works on uggs!
    lol thats good i will change it on the thread, i read the magazine yesterday and i noticed it said excpet premium brand bags i thought it just said premium brands lol.

ReputationRep:
    Loving the discounts!

I found this website which updates regularly with discount codes: http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/tip...-voucher-codes

ReputationRep:
    the asos one works on the discount section
    spent £21.35 on shoes and a dress

BARGAIN

ReputationRep:
    when and where do I put in the discount code on the asos website?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miju)
    when and where do I put in the discount code on the asos website?
    well on the ASOS website in the help section it says:

Make sure you type your code to the appropriate box when you check out, and hit update to apply it to your order. If it is not applied at this point, we can't apply it to the same order later on (though you might be able to use it on a subsequent order).

ReputationRep:
    I bought the Glamour magazine, purchased a very sequiney tank top from Dorothy Perkins for £5.60 and I've had my 2 for 1 meal at strada which can I say was delicious and is highly reccommended

ReputationRep:
    My Paul's Boutique bag came today that I bought with the ASOS discount :love: saved £11!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookieforyou)
    My Paul's Boutique bag came today that I bought with the ASOS discount :love: saved £11!
    what does it look like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisCantBeChanged)
    what does it look like?
    Here's the link for it
    http://www.asos.com/Pauls-Boutique/P...&Rf-600=6&sh=0

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 4, 2008
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.