Turn on thread page Beta

    (Original post by rmhumphries)
    I say do what I did for '08, checked by my tutor.
    Perhaps you have missed all the posts in which the rule changes since last year have been brought to attention?

    Yes, I updated my post to make it clearer.

    My college certificated the AS I dropped at the end of my year 13, generally if you stay at the college, they do that (In my area anyway.) The best way to find out if they have or not is to ask your college.

    I fail to see what you are talking about.

    Advanced Subsidiary is AS, so I don't think you are disagreeing with me saying what goes where.

    (Original post by ucas)
    You must provide full details for the following qualifications to help universities and colleges consider your application.male student using laptop

    * All qualifications for which you have accepted certification from an awarding body, even if you are retaking all or part of the qualification.
    * All qualifications for which you are currently studying or for which you are awaiting examination results.
    Agrees with my first part I believe.

    Put them all under GCE AS new first award whatever it's called. I did that anyway Then put the A2 ones in separately, the modules have different names anyway.

    (Original post by Good bloke)
    Ignore Mailmerge and Adhavan.

    It depends purely on whether they have been certificated. If they are you must declare them as AS levels and also put them down as an A level with grade pending. If they are not certificated then just do the latter. You can tell whether they are certificated by looking at your provisional results slip. There will be an overall grade for certificated AS levels.

    Predicted grades are a matter for your teachers and the reference - they are nothing to do with the part of the UCAS form that you fill in for yourself.

    Aha! This has cleared it up for me now Good bloke, sorry for being irritatingly stupid on the other thread in the applications forum.

University open days

  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni


Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.