The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Applying to uni but results don’t get released till October

I am studying healthcare and health science at the OU, I have applied for nursing at Huddersfield and have an offer, but I will not receive my results from the OU till october and nobody can seem to give me a clear answer about if this is an issue? Does anyone have any experience with this? What was the outcome?
Original post by Nicolexoxo
I am studying healthcare and health science at the OU, I have applied for nursing at Huddersfield and have an offer, but I will not receive my results from the OU till october and nobody can seem to give me a clear answer about if this is an issue? Does anyone have any experience with this? What was the outcome?

You need to tell Huddersfield the exact date that your results will be released and ask their advice.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Original post by Nicolexoxo

Hello,

Great to hear you've applied to join us. Our nursing courses are really popular and the students we have with us at the minute have been so amazing stepping up to help recently. We're really proud of them :smile:

Have you chatted to anyone in our Student Recruitment Team about this? We're all working remotely at the minute, but you can still chat to them on email at [email protected] or through UniBuddy: https://www.hud.ac.uk/chat-with-our-students/ - you'll find them under the 'staff' tab.

Please let me know if you have any problems getting in touch with anyone.

Julie :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest