The Student Room Group

choosing a college

Im stuck between the choice of college 1, where i would study Classics, maths and physics; college 2, where i (to be honest am still not sure) was debating whether to study a btec in applied science diploma and possibly classics OR physics and maths (maybe another option too but not sure). i need some helpppp
This all depends on your circumstances and how the two colleges differ. Write a pros and cons list for each college and see which one you prefer, usually, people will know by then since they've been weighing up both options and thinking in-depth about them. Also, don't forget to think about your future and which college would allow you to get on the path you want after college. Hope this helped
I had a dilemma a bit like yours; two great colleges where I could study a slightly different combo of subjects at each. In the end I just went with my gut feeling about it (and have loved my year 12) but I think you also need to consider future career plans ( I think A Levels are probably better than BTEC for uni, for example.)

Quick Reply

Latest