Most overrated video games

Watch
safonovmaks42094
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
People say that dark soul is hard, or even “the hardest game ever”. It isn’t. It is tedious. There’s a difference. When a game is “hard”, it requires a lot of skill. Dark Souls does not. It requires patience. It requires watching the boss and avoiding it for a bit until you learn their attack pattern. I got a lot on my sleeves. Does anyone thinks the same? If not, what's you most overrated game?
Hoodlum123
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
For me, I'd have to say Horizon zero dawn. Story and characters bored the **** out of me but that's just my unpopular opinion. I love single-player games so the story and characters must be top tier for me to enjoy it.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Hoodlum123)
For me, I'd have to say Horizon zero dawn. Story and characters bored the **** out of me but that's just my unpopular opinion. I love single-player games so the story and characters must be top tier for me to enjoy it.
i was pleasantly surprised by this game tbh, i didn't think i'd like it as much as i did
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (37)
7.96%
Confident (62)
13.33%
Indifferent (64)
13.76%
Unsure (117)
25.16%
Worried (185)
39.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise