GSPU L4 Cyber Security Apprenticeship 2020

Watch
stewmar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, has anyone had their video interview for this? I've applied for one at Leeds. I get in a fluster before an interview, any help with questions much appreciated.
HackableYou
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
General interview rules will apply. Be confident, knowledgeable and give full answers. Do you have any experience in the field ?
stewmar
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by HackableYou)
General interview rules will apply. Be confident, knowledgeable and give full answers. Do you have any experience in the field ?
Hi, only what I have learned through my IT college course and Cyber Security units.
Advertisement
HackableYou
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
In the interview make sure your passion for the subject comes through - maybe listen to some podcasts in your spare time, do something above and beyond
Eternaloptomist
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by stewmar)
Hi, has anyone had their video interview for this? I've applied for one at Leeds. I get in a fluster before an interview, any help with questions much appreciated.
Hi there,

The questions are pretty standard. You get asked things like times you overcame a challenge, how you would introduce yourself to your colleagues, how would you approach solving a problem in stages and why, a time you received negative feedback and how you dealt with it. Just things like that. It really isn't too difficult. Just make sure you prepare well and you'll be fine.
Advertisement
stewmar
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by Eternaloptomist)
Hi there,

The questions are pretty standard. You get asked things like times you overcame a challenge, how you would introduce yourself to your colleagues, how would you approach solving a problem in stages and why, a time you received negative feedback and how you dealt with it. Just things like that. It really isn't too difficult. Just make sure you prepare well and you'll be fine.
Thank you..appreciate the heads up.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (22)
8.76%
Confident (30)
11.95%
Indifferent (43)
17.13%
Unsure (67)
26.69%
Worried (89)
35.46%

Watched Threads