URGENT QUERY about Edexcel IAL Maths cash in

Watch
JustStudy9189
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have two questions:
1. How do I make a late cash in request?
2. Will all my sittings from both school and private (under the same UCI) from all my sessions (from January 2018) be counted?

I have done C12, C34, S1 and S2.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Contact the most recent centre and ask them to cash you in for A level Maths.

Yes, your better/best attempt at each unit taken under that UCI will be counted.
JustStudy9189
Rep:
?
(Original post by Compost)
Contact the most recent centre and ask them to cash you in for A level Maths.

Yes, your better/best attempt at each unit taken under that UCI will be counted.
How long does it take to complete the cash in process and get a grade?
Compost
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JustStudy9189)
How long does it take to complete the cash in process and get a grade?
Grades are only issued when results are issued., so your grade will be issued in August.
JustStudy9189
Rep:
?
Grades are only issued when results are issued., so your grade will be issued in August.
Late cash in grades will also be issued in August?
Compost
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JustStudy9189)
Late cash in grades will also be issued in August?
Yes. You can cash in for the Summer season any time up to 20 September. Cash-ins submitted before results day should be available then, cash-ins submitted after results day take about a day after the centre has submitted them.
Ryan1104
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If we apply for a late cash in when will I get my overall grades for each subject ? And when will I receive my certificate?
Compost
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ryan1104)
If we apply for a late cash in when will I get my overall grades for each subject ? And when will I receive my certificate?
As I said in the previous post, if you apply by before results day* then you will receive your overall grades with the unit grades. Your certificates will turn up at the same time as anyone else who cashed-in at entry.

*Don't leave it too late, there needs to be time for the centre to process this - which could require asking you to pay and then waiting for your money - and many exams officers are not paid to work during school holidays until the day before the results are generally released.
Ryan1104
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
As I said in the previous post, if you apply by before results day* then you will receive your overall grades with the unit grades. Your certificates will turn up at the same time as anyone else who cashed-in at entry.

*Don't leave it too late, there needs to be time for the centre to process this - which could require asking you to pay and then waiting for your money - and many exams officers are not paid to work during school holidays until the day before the results are generally released.
Thank you for the information
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you want Freshers' Fairs to work this year?

Completely online (12)
11.11%
A mix of in-person and online options (22)
20.37%
As many in-person events as is safe to do (64)
59.26%
I don't plan on attending a Freshers' Fair (10)
9.26%

Watched Threads