The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Try the SQA website...that might have that kind of information.
I know the girl who got the top marks for both higher chemistry and higher history. Of course I cant say her full name on the net(privacy reasons) but she will be Prime Minister! Go Cathy!!!!!!!!!
Reply 3
PublicSchoolAnn
I know the girl who got the top marks for both higher chemistry and higher history. Of course I cant say her full name on the net(privacy reasons) but she will be Prime Minister! Go Cathy!!!!!!!!!

I'll vote for a smart PM like her. I just want to find out the marks they got.
100% for chemistry-i know that for sure. Im not sure what she got for history ,but it would of have to have been very high 90's perhaps even 100% again.
Reply 5
need_money
Try the SQA website...that might have that kind of information.

Nah they wont have dat. Against sum data protection act
Reply 6
what the hell do you wanna know for
Reply 7
I'd like to know. No need to be ignorant WEE DAVE! You get to see what you could achieve and get in that band of scores aswell.
Reply 8
i aint being ignorant CONKERS why do u need to know the joe Blogs of "The school up north" got the highest mark in physics with 99.9%

as for YOUR mark and band that is available from the school
Reply 9
do you mean miss jung publicschoolann? i got the top mark in h human biology last year and my friend id the same for modern studies. we both got 100%.
Reply 10
I got a prize for "outstanding achievement in the 2004 Advanced Higher Maths exam" but didn't say explicitly it was for the top mark...maybe other people got one too. :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending