For any student going into their first year at Bournemouth University or Arts Univers

Watch
Calvin Mckenzie
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
For any student going into their first year at Bournemouth University or Arts University Bournemouth, here's a playlist of students talking about their experience while studying at both Universities inc they're course, accommodation and things to do - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...7VkblNiXvXiAfg
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
There’s not a single AUB student in that playlist.

How much are they paying you to share their links with adverts?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
not sure if you’re being paid for this? on every single BU uni thread you seem to appear and comment this same link? Is it paid promotion or something?
Calvin Mckenzie
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
There’s not a single AUB student in that playlist.

How much are they paying you to share their links with adverts?
the video with the AUB student is coming out also AUB students share the area with Bournemouth University Student's so the videos are still relevant to all students that study in Bournemouth which include both BU and AUB students
Calvin Mckenzie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
not sure if you’re being paid for this? on every single BU uni thread you seem to appear and comment this same link? Is it paid promotion or something?
its not paid promotion,the question asked can be answered with the link so i can leave one reply and convo over or i could provide a link that may answer any other questions they may have while answering they're question
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise