Tracyq
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I am in Year 10 in State school in Wales . I am going back to school next week but only for 2 hours a week for the next 3 weeks . How many hours a week are other year 10 kids getting - and is that State school or Private school
impoor123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i’m in year 12 and only went in for 2 hours - that was it really and plus my teacher was back and fourth between two classrooms 🙃 plus our summer holidays starts next friday so can’t wait to f my life up
Muttley79
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Tracyq)
I am in Year 10 in State school in Wales . I am going back to school next week but only for 2 hours a week for the next 3 weeks . How many hours a week are other year 10 kids getting - and is that State school or Private school
State schools near me.

One - staying online - all students have chromebooks so full timetable offered.

Two - going back a couple of hours a week for a fortnight.
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Tracyq)
In England, but our Y10s are getting a little bit over 3 hours a week (3 hours with teachers + a bit of extra time for registration/arrival and leaving etc).

But each school will have different facilities/space and teachers available, so will be able to offer different things.
airfixfighter
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I teach in Wales. We're only allowed a maximum of a third of pupils on site at any one time and schools are allowed to decide how they organise the pupils. My school are doing one year group per day so each pupil will have three days before the end of term. This is a state school.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads