The Student Room Group

I went to Brighton Beach

Scroll to see replies

Original post by macy_m
sorry for disrupting the thread but u seem like the nicer potato-who wouldn't bully anyone- compared to @SuperiorPotato

[scroll] :u:[/scroll]

Thanks I think! Superior seems alright when I have chatted to them, its just my warm and roasty heart I guess <3
Original post by lsc2002
Why does it matter to you?

I wasn't addressing you
Original post by Anonymous
I wasn't addressing you

So? Public forum.
Original post by macy_m
sorry for disrupting the thread but u seem like the nicer potato-who wouldn't bully anyone- compared to @SuperiorPotato

[scroll] :u:[/scroll]

Imagine being so obsessed with me you have to tag me everywhere you go :rolleyes:

Also yes @Roasted Potato is very nice in fact we were having a conversation about the Potato kingdom a few days ago :h: Nice to see you again Roa
Original post by Roasted Potato
Thanks I think! Superior seems alright when I have chatted to them, its just my warm and roasty heart I guess <3

Aww thank you she's just a bit salty and wants my attention :h: ignore her
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Aww thank you she's just a bit salty and wants my attention :h: ignore her

Nice to see you again too, Superior! :smile:
Original post by Roasted Potato
Nice to see you again too, Superior! :smile:

Yay :ahee: Till next time fellow potato
There’s nothing wrong with what you’ve done. HOWEVER, if you did not social distance on the beach, then yes you have broken rules.

You’re allowed to visit the beach unless the area is on local lockdown as long as you follow the correct guidelines.

If you and your family were cautious and kept distance, there’s nothing wrong with going to the beach.

I personally wouldn’t because I feel as though it’s an area where the chances of catching Covid are high, but to each their own :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by Anonymous
@LovelyMrFox Not everyone going to the beach will catch covid, you moron.

You dug up a three month old thread for this? I dont even remember this thread :lol:
Original post by Mad_Dog_Graveson
Not sure why you would go Brighton, there’s a lot of poofs there.

Gay men, bisexuals and lesbians are not just living in Brighton.

Why you would go to Brighton- the seaside, to work for TSR (when office is open), the Royal Pavilion to visit, for example.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
You dug up a three month old thread for this? I dont even remember this thread :lol:

Think before you speak, dumbass.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending