Employability of Spanish and International Business Management.

Watch
JohnPatanonym
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi there,

As the degree I plan on applying for is quite obscure I was just wondering if anyone knows the employment opportunities in business it would provide after completion?
LuigiMario
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Well, Gibraltar is shut (temporarily) but if it exists after Brexit, then check out where much of the UK betting/gambling industry lives. I’m not sure how many gibraltarians speak Español, but I’m sure you’d potentially find a job there, somewhere.

although there are currently more Spanish speakers on the planet than English speakers.....projecting to 2050 , https://qz.com/441174/by-2050-united...other-country/

and some UK management companies just look for “any degree” when recruiting, the important thing to do is enjoy your degree and time at university, take any Stages/internships, in order to boost your employability...
Warwick Business School
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by JohnPatanonym)
Hi there,

As the degree I plan on applying for is quite obscure I was just wondering if anyone knows the employment opportunities in business it would provide after completion?
Hello JohnPatanonym

A combined business and language degree will definitely be very beneficial to you in the business world. At Warwick Business School our BSc International Business (with Languages) course gives students the opportunity to understand the core principles of international business and management whilst enhancing your language skills by spending a year abroad where you will be able to choose to work, study or undertake a combination of both.

In terms of future employment opportunities, some of our BSc International Business (with Languages) graduates have gone to work for Amazon, Deloitte, L'Oreal, PwC and Unilever in various different roles ranging from Assistant Brand Managers to Business Analysts and Consultants. If there is anything further you would like to know about our course at WBS please feel free to ask me any questions you may have

Francesca
JohnPatanonym
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Warwick Business School)
Hello JohnPatanonym

A combined business and language degree will definitely be very beneficial to you in the business world. At Warwick Business School our BSc International Business (with Languages) course gives students the opportunity to understand the core principles of international business and management whilst enhancing your language skills by spending a year abroad where you will be able to choose to work, study or undertake a combination of both.

In terms of future employment opportunities, some of our BSc International Business (with Languages) graduates have gone to work for Amazon, Deloitte, L'Oreal, PwC and Unilever in various different roles ranging from Assistant Brand Managers to Business Analysts and Consultants. If there is anything further you would like to know about our course at WBS please feel free to ask me any questions you may have

Francesca
Hi Francesca,

Thank you very much for this useful information regarding the prospects for course graduates. I do have one more question, do you know any of the potential work places for International business with Spanish students on their year abroad and whether the university help to provide these placements?

Best,

Henry.
Warwick Business School
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by JohnPatanonym)
Hi Francesca,

Thank you very much for this useful information regarding the prospects for course graduates. I do have one more question, do you know any of the potential work places for International business with Spanish students on their year abroad and whether the university help to provide these placements?

Best,

Henry.
Hello Henry,

In terms of work placements at WBS we do not organise work placements for you, however, our dedicated WBS CareersPlus team are able to provide you with lots of support and guidance when making your applications.

I hope that helps answer your question, and if there is anything else you'd like to know please feel free to ask

Francesca
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (87)
13.92%
I'm not sure (30)
4.8%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (198)
31.68%
I have already dropped out (13)
2.08%
I'm not a current university student (297)
47.52%

Watched Threads