The Student Room Group

Is pharmacy a good career?

Hi, I'm thinking about careers. I'm intersted in pharmacy and I enjoy chemistry and science in general. Is pharmacy a good choice for a job. Is there a good job market etc
Any advice would be helpful!
Original post by Eaterwheat
Hi, I'm thinking about careers. I'm intersted in pharmacy and I enjoy chemistry and science in general. Is pharmacy a good choice for a job. Is there a good job market etc
Any advice would be helpful!

Read the numerous threads written by pharmacists on the pharmacy forum recounting their experience.
Last time I recall the market is massively oversaturated with graduated particularly community pharmacy.
Job market is shrinking/ stagnant although some do report maiing an ok living others report it as extremely difficult and a mistake.
Do your research before you commit.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Read the numerous threads written by pharmacists on the pharmacy forum recounting their experience.
Last time I recall the market is massively oversaturated with graduated particularly community pharmacy.
Job market is shrinking/ stagnant although some do report maiing an ok living others report it as extremely difficult and a mistake.
Do your research before you commit.

Thank you for your advice. I will do plenty of research before I commit to choosing my career.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending