What happens on your withdrawal bleed on the pill?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I know it’s not a real period because it’s just a withdrawal from the hormones. However how come I still feel menstrual symptons that I would when I actually had a period bleed? For example tiredness, horniness and slight cramps ( not as much as the real period tho)
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I know it’s not a real period because it’s just a withdrawal from the hormones. However how come I still feel menstrual symptons that I would when I actually had a period bleed? For example tiredness, horniness and slight cramps ( not as much as the real period tho)
If you stop taking the pill then what happens is that your body will go back to normal after a while and your normal periods will return to normal as it was prior to starting using the pill, before you do that seek advice from your GP or pharmacy okay .
Yeah the pill stops your periods ok and each month your body produce some blood around time of your periods but nothing to worry about as its nothing to do with your periods ok as its just part of the menstual cycle .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (60)
19.23%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (65)
20.83%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
18.59%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (67)
21.47%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (31)
9.94%
I haven't started researching yet (31)
9.94%

Watched Threads