Am i banned from Primark

Watch
Sikshsksbs
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Last year i was caught stealing 10€ worth of items on primark,i was 13 years old at the time and i was going through a bad stage on my life but thats not an excuse and i would never say it is,i fully take the blame for it.Now my question is am I allowed back in?Heres what happened:I took the items and left the store and i thought i was getting away with it but security called me back in and took me to a room where i was told by the manager that they saw me stealing,they told me i was banned from primark BUT i was only 13 AND MY MOM WASNT THERE WHEN THEY TOLD ME,then they took me to the police station where they told me my mom was being called and that she would come and pick me up,but before i left obviously i was questioned,i told them i have ADHD and that I hadn’t taken my pills (which was 100% sure,but again thats not an excuse)I dont remember much more about it,BUT PLEASE someone send some advice Thank you
blossom -.-
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Sikshsksbs)
Last year i was caught stealing 10€ worth of items on primark,i was 13 years old at the time and i was going through a bad stage on my life but thats not an excuse and i would never say it is,i fully take the blame for it.Now my question is am I allowed back in?Heres what happened:I took the items and left the store and i thought i was getting away with it but security called me back in and took me to a room where i was told by the manager that they saw me stealing,they told me i was banned from primark BUT i was only 13 AND MY MOM WASNT THERE WHEN THEY TOLD ME,then they took me to the police station where they told me my mom was being called and that she would come and pick me up,but before i left obviously i was questioned,i told them i have ADHD and that I hadn’t taken my pills (which was 100% sure,but again thats not an excuse)I dont remember much more about it,BUT PLEASE someone send some advice Thank you
They said "you were banned" so probably don't want you coming back there.If you come back to primark they may ask you to leave, although you were 13 at the time they may still see you as a "thief." I wouldn't recommend going back there especially to the same primark. You could try elsewhere if your desperate to shop at primark because I doubt they would be on a lookout for a 13 year old kid or have some sort or mug-shot of you pinned to the wall across primarks in Europe(assuming your from there)... Hope this advice helped
Roasted Potato
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I wouldn't go back, they did say you were banned, if there is another primark close by I'd go there but there is normally SO many people in primark and with corona virus there is definitely bigger problems. I doubt they have trained all the security guards to be on the look out for a 13/14 yr old kid! Just be careful when shopping to ensure you pay and if you have been shopping elsewhere you have receipts for whatever else is in your bag.
Fermion.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Sikshsksbs)
Just go to a different primark lol
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
Just wear a face mask and you’re good to go
Hoodlum123
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I doubt they'll remember you or care.
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I would suggest you accept your ban, be grateful that you did not get a criminal record, and not go into Primark. Other clothing stores are available, and in my opinion ones with a better supply chain and better quality clothes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (35)
8.14%
Confident (56)
13.02%
Indifferent (60)
13.95%
Unsure (111)
25.81%
Worried (168)
39.07%

Watched Threads