Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey!

I firmed Warwick for law over a month ago and since then I have had no emails from Warwick. My place is confirmed on ucas but i have had no confirmation letter from Warwick. I am worried because my friends have been getting emails from Warwick about accommodation and the arrangements for the first term but I have not received anything. I have called and emailed Warwick many times but have not had any response. Should I be worried?
hks1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
BUMP
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Nothing abnormal - the only email I got after firming last year was the email telling you to apply to accommodation. (you can do this without the email fwiw) Didn't get any confirmation letter.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by _gcx)
Nothing abnormal - the only email I got after firming last year was the email telling you to apply to accommodation. (you can do this without the email fwiw) Didn't get any confirmation letter.
My friends all got the email for accommodation last week but I did not get it. I am worried that my place isn’t confirmed
_gcx
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My friends all got the email for accommodation last week but I did not get it. I am worried that my place isn’t confirmed
Some people got emails at different times - it's weird. Check spam folders and such.

If you've firmed warwick on UCAS and it displays as such - it is absolutely 100% confirmed, you do not need to worry.
Last edited by _gcx; 1 week ago
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
As gcx said you shouldn’t worry about the emails as long at it shows up on UCAS. Warwick is pretty sh*t with emails
Anonymous #1
(Original post by I AM GROOT 1)
As gcx said you shouldn’t worry about the emails as long at it shows up on UCAS. Warwick is pretty sh*t with emails
Do you know if this has happened before? I was scared that they haven’t been notified that I made them my firm choice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads