Do white guys like Muslim girls?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I prefer white guys but I don't think they'd ever like me. I don't wear Asian clothes but I dress modestly with minimal makeup and don't wear a hijab. I'm in my late twenties and no one seems to like me even Asian guys. I think I will be single for life at this rate 😩
josie71202
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
it depends on the guy. Don't worry about love it's not a requirement for life
acelenny
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I prefer white guys but I don't think they'd ever like me. I don't wear Asian clothes but I dress modestly with minimal makeup and don't wear a hijab. I'm in my late twenties and no one seems to like me even Asian guys. I think I will be single for life at this rate 😩
It depends entirely on the person in question. Consdiering that you can have Muslims of any race I would say that for most people, your religion will be less important than who you are as a person and whether they like the way you look.

Some people may dislike your religion, especially if they are especially religious themselves but most will not care unless being a Muslim has a significant impact on you relationship.

I say this as someone who has both lived in a Muslim nation for six years and been to school with many Muslim girls.
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I dated a Muslim once. She was like you; dressed modestly, minimal makeup, didn't wear a hijab etc. So to answer your question, yes.
username5329182
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Ooooh interesting question I myself as a Muslim would like to know--though when I'm older and my responsibilities and actions are my own I probably will not be a Muslim or be a less strict one. I've grown up around some toxic apples (༎ຶ⌑༎ຶ) Islam is a beautiful religion though 😍💕
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by KatsukiBakuHoe)
Ooooh interesting question I myself as a Muslim would like to know--though when I'm older and my responsibilities and actions are my own I probably will not be a Muslim or be a less strict one. I've grown up around some toxic apples (༎ຶ⌑༎ຶ) Islam is a beautiful religion though 😍💕
I was in the same boat as you, as I grew up with heavily '' religious '' toxic family members. But I had mixed up culture with religion. I recommend for you to read the Quran in english translation for you to then make your decision. The religion does seem strict, but it only tells you to follow the principles, so you don't lose yourself ( alcohol, drugs, relationships + heartbreak, charity & etc ). Obviously it's up to you what you want do, but as a fellow sister I just wanted to tell you
Appirition
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Your question is comparing two completely different things - white is a race / ethnicity, whereas Muslim is a religion.
Do white guys like Asian girls - yes they do, very often
Do non-Muslim guys like Muslim girls - yes sometimes, but it depends how strictly the Muslim girl follows her religion as to whether they'd be compatible to date.
If you don't seem to be strict Muslim by your appearance, white guys are perhaps more likely to be interested, so the fact that you're still single suggests it's something to do with your personality rather than your ethic or religious background.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (100)
13.28%
I'm not sure (32)
4.25%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (236)
31.34%
I have already dropped out (18)
2.39%
I'm not a current university student (367)
48.74%

Watched Threads