Am i likely to get a grade 7 as my calculated grade?

Watch
Aly Revises
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So i was meant to do my RE GCSE in May. I did a mock exam for it in February and got a grade 6, what are the chances of me getting a 7?
Avesta2003
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It is very difficult to tell as it depends on factors such as how much you have worked since February. Perhaps do several past papers and that might help get a rough idea of where your grade would have been.
Aly Revises
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Avesta2003)
It is very difficult to tell as it depends on factors such as how much you have worked since February. Perhaps do several past papers and that might help get a rough idea of where your grade would have been.
I am getting my final calculated grade.........
epicnm
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Nobody could definitively tell you what your calculated grade will be. It depends on whether and by how much your teacher thinks you would’ve improved since then, how far up/low you are in the rank order and also your schools previous performance in that subject for the last 2 years, which will play a more significant role than your teachers predicted grades.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (70)
18.82%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (76)
20.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (68)
18.28%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (78)
20.97%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (39)
10.48%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
11.02%

Watched Threads